Show off your Apple Watch!

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I look and different bands, try them out for a few minutes/hours, but inevitably come back to this. I love the subtle color changes in the coating, indoors and out.

iMoreAppImg_20150707_131717.jpg

jkender

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ended up buying the brown leather loop. What do you think? I was torn between the black but wanted something different, and dressier than the sport band. So I went with the brown leather loop. Feels great, I'm liking the black and brown look.
JFK Apple Watch 2.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
My Milanese is actually a knock off too! ;) 29.00 on Amazon. It's by Nestling. The clasp is a little different as is the way it attaches, it's a regular 22mm band that came with an adapter. What is cool is that now with the adapter I can use ANY other 22mm band. :)

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Been contemplating on whether to get an apple watch or a Fitbit surge. After looking at this post I've got my mind made up. Apple watch it is. Looks awesome. Thanks guys.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Been contemplating on whether to get an apple watch or a Fitbit surge. After looking at this post I've got my mind made up. Apple watch it is. Looks awesome. Thanks guys.

Good choice. I have them both and the Surge, while lasting longer is WAY less comfortable and functional. It only does text and call notifications and you can act on them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711