wallpapers on apple watch?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So i know it is mainly covered in circles, but will apple allow wallpapers on the apple watch? If this has been mentioned I apologize, it just came across my mind today.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure wallpaper would interest me with this small of a screen. (Screen is smaller than I thought - 42mm.)

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Apple's choice of a black background has a couple benefits. First, the OLED screen pixels are black when off, so consume less battery juice. Secondly, a black background increases contrast with the lit pixels, making reading small text easier.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Apple's choice of a black background has a couple benefits. First, the OLED screen pixels are black when off, so consume less battery juice. Secondly, a black background increases contrast with the lit pixels, making reading small text easier.

I figured that is why the darker colors/black apple went with for the background to help with battery.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I haven't felt the need for wallpaper...but I can wait until we start seeing more faces.

Also don't really feel the need for a wallpaper. I think the want for a little bit of color comes from the watch faces, Apple thought of this prior I'm sure. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjamison2387