Apple watch waterproofness tested

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I still want to see other tests too. But good to know I shouldn't have to worry about getting caught in a rain storm. That was one of my big concerns.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Waterproof on watch is measured by ATM. My Victorinox Dive Master mechanical watches are waterproof up to 500 meters in water. I seriously doubt the Apple Watch can even do 50 meters. I definitely will not wear the Apple Watch when I am doing water sports. I will stay with my Victorinox Dive Master for that. The Apple Watch should be able to handle some light rain though.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I still want to see other tests too. But good to know I shouldn't have to worry about getting caught in a rain storm. That was one of my big concerns.

That and sweat would be two of my biggest concerns with a watch

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Waterproof on watch is measured by ATM. My Victorinox Dive Master mechanical watches are waterproof up to 500 meters in water. I seriously doubt the Apple Watch can even do 50 meters. I definitely will not wear the Apple Watch when I am doing water sports. I will stay with my Victorinox Dive Master for that. The Apple Watch should be able to handle some light rain though.

Which I think is all that most would ask of it to survive.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I am hoping for being fine in heavy rain (as I coach outdoors in the fall in western New York). But I would also hope that wearing it into the pool would be possible. And I would be willing to test this. But the way the weather in going, I will not be opening the pool until July.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping for being fine in heavy rain (as I coach outdoors in the fall in western New York). But I would also hope that wearing it into the pool would be possible. And I would be willing to test this. But the way the weather in going, I will not be opening the pool until July.
Yeah weather has been crazy here in PA too. Who knows, maybe by the time the watch makes it to me, it will still be snowing, in June lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77