Second guessing preorder?

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyone who's waiting for their watch starting to second guess their preorder if you have to wait weeks or months?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope. There is no second guessing on my part. When I ordered, I had realistic expectations. I knew millions of people would be ordering and also knew that not everyone would receive their Watch on April 24th. My order has been placed, and my expected shipping date has not yet arrived. I'll be concerned only AFTER that time has passed.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say second guessing the pre order but maybe second guessing waking up at 250 am and getting my order through by 305 and still having to wait until mid to late May :p

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was going to wake up to order at 3:00am EDT, but realized I was undecided on the band and needed to try it on. I was unable to schedule until in the evening of the 10th. I found a band I loved (not even one I was considering) and preordered as soon as I left the store. I knew I would not be part of the first wave and I am glad I found the band and size that was right for me. I am confident it will still arrive before I can get to a store and buy it, therefore I am happy I preordered.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
After going to my try on session, I am torn with which watch I really want. Preordered the space gray sport, but am loving more and more the stainless steel. So that is the only thing I am second guessing. As for second guessing the preorder in general, never. This is actually one of the fun parts of new product introductions. The chatting it up of the the process and wait is entertaining.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I was going to wake up to order at 3:00am EDT, but realized I was undecided on the band and needed to try it on. I was unable to schedule until in the evening of the 10th. I found a band I loved (not even one I was considering) and preordered as soon as I left the store. I knew I would not be part of the first wave and I am glad I found the band and size that was right for me. I am confident it will still arrive before I can get to a store and buy it, therefore I am happy I preordered.

What's you're deliver date range ?

TimmyB20

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I bought mine at 3am central on 4/10. They gave me a delivery date of May 7 through May 13....but I received an email today saying that it's been shipped!! I ordered the green sports model, 44mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner