Two watches on the same order but only one is shipped

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got this notification this morning. I ordered two watches one for my cousin and one for myself. I ordered them at the same time on pre-order day one after the other. The Sport is for my cousin and I ordered that first the Watch is mine. I have a feeling in my gut that they are both going to show up tomorrow but since it's Thursday and the Watch is still processing I'm still being realistic. So it's goign to be tough if my cousin's watch shows up tomorrow and mine doesn't. Anyone else in the same boat? order two on the same order and one is shipping while the other isn't :(

IMG_1736.PNG

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I dont think its because you ordered 2 watches per se. The issue is the 42mm SS BSB.

I dont know of a person here that has one coming to them tomorrow. Including me. :(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just found it weird that I ordered both at the same time. So you would think that they had the order and manufactured enough volume. I guess that's why they gave a shipping date range right. Here I was thinking that the basic combo would have been the first out the gate lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77