Available in some high end stores the 24

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a PR gaffe to me, but I believe in first come - first served.

Agree. You'd think they would worry about getting all the preorders handled first then do in store launch.

We go through this every time Apple releases a product.

If they're in the store, we hear "why weren't there more available for the online pre-orders".

If they concentrate on the pre-orders, we get "why aren't they available in the stores".

For a company as successful as Apple, they seem to have a hard time making everyone happy.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
We go through this every time Apple releases a product.

If they're in the store, we hear "why weren't there more available for the online pre-orders".

If they concentrate on the pre-orders, we get "why aren't they available in the stores".

For a company as successful as Apple, they seem to have a hard time making everyone happy.

It's not "pleasing everyone" it's they seem to be unsure how they want to launch it. And selling 10 or so million phones in a weekend is a lot more than 2-3 million watches and having a 2+ month wait.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It's not "pleasing everyone" it's they seem to be unsure how they want to launch it. And selling 10 or so million phones in a weekend is a lot more than 2-3 million watches and having a 2+ month wait.

It's never about "pleasing everyone". It's all about "pleasing the OP". :)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It's never about "pleasing everyone". It's all about "pleasing the OP". :)

Ha I knew there would be some wait time. And fortunately for me, waiting is not a huge deal. I know some people freak out by not having it right away. I was just sharing some insight

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2