Delivers: 5/13 - 5/27

Last edited:

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Ordered: 4/10 @ 3:08a EST
Model: 42mm SS Blk Leather Loop
Delivers: 5/13 - 5/27

I should have went with the SS rather than sport. Ordered mine by 3:05 with the same shipping date as yours but mine isn't processing.

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I should have went with the SS rather than sport. Ordered mine by 3:05 with the same shipping date as yours but mine isn't processing.

At first I wanted the Black Steel, but changed my mind since I could not get it with Black Leather Loop. Now I'm glad I ordered the SS. I think the SS will have have a richer look with the leather loop. I also ordered the pink sports band to use when I run and exercise. The sport band ships in May without a specific date. I can hardly wait. I'm hopeful my watch will come sooner!

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
At first I wanted the Black Steel, but changed my mind since I could not get it with Black Leather Loop. Now I'm glad I ordered the SS. I think the SS will have have a richer look with the leather loop. I also ordered the pink sports band to use when I run and exercise. The sport band ships in May without a specific date. I can hardly wait. I'm hopeful my watch will come sooner!

What time did you get your order confirmation and when is your delivery range?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2