Canadians waiting for watch post here

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well my Silver Watch changed to shipped today so I should have it Monday! On a separate note if you live in Burlington post up. Appleby and Dundas area here :D

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
FYI for any of you who weren't sure about ordering or whose order is caught in limbo:
The 38mm Sport with white sports band will go from order to "Preparing for Shipment" within 24 hours right now, via the Apple Online Store for us Canadians.

I liked my 42mm SS one so much that I decided to order the 38mm Sport yesterday for my mom, who is recovering from a fall. It's already flipping to preparing for shipment, even though it claimed that the expected shipping date was June when I ordered it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Update: so it's 23 hours from order submission to shipment with tracking number with that model (38mm Sport, white band, Canada).

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If you're in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville or Sauga and you are waiting for a 42mm Watch with black sport band past May 7th PM me on May 7th. I got mine but I posted elsewhere that due to personal circumstances I most likely will not be able to keep it. Right now I have a co-worker interested but May 7th is my cut off to return it to Apple. If my co-worker decides he doesn't want it I would sell it to someone from iMore for the same cost I ordered it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox