Canadians waiting for watch post here

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Ah, ok. My confirmation was 3:06 so those 4mins is probably like 300,000 orders later lol. Damn, guess it'll be towards the 8th then as it's still
in "processing".

They had a year to make these, how the hell do they not have enough one week but the next week they do. Guess it builds up the "want" demand. If there were plenty in the store no one would want them. But, "sold out" creates the "want" "need".

Marketing geniuses....

While it's a good marketing technique I don't think apple needs to deploy such tactics. They were prolly being real conservative

Riddick44

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, anyone getting a Stainless Steel (Apple Watch) one delivered tomorrow ?

I noticed a lot of the Apple Sport ones being delivered, but few SS, especially from Canada

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, anyone getting a Stainless Steel (Apple Watch) one delivered tomorrow ?

I noticed a lot of the Apple Sport ones being delivered, but few SS, especially from Canada

Mine is. Stainless Steel, 42 mm face, Milanese Loop band.

Right at launch it seemed Canada got lots of those, or maybe Canadians didn't really want them initially -- it was available seemingly forever (in reality, maybe 15-20 mins) at the 24/4-8/5 delivery window.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Riddick44

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Mine is. Stainless Steel, 42 mm face, Milanese Loop band.

Right at launch it seemed Canada got lots of those, or maybe Canadians didn't really want them initially -- it was available seemingly forever (in reality, maybe 15-20 mins) at the 24/4-8/5 delivery window.

Ya guess it's all about supply n demand. Mines with the black sport band which seems to be the troubled one and high in demand. Oh well, it'll be within 2 weeks so guess it's better than June lol.

Congrats man, enjoy!

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Ya guess it's all about supply n demand. Mines with the black sport band which seems to be the troubled one and high in demand. Oh well, it'll be within 2 weeks so guess it's better than June lol.

Congrats man, enjoy!

It's luck of the draw. I got a launch day device this time, I'll end up waiting a few weeks when I upgrade my iPhone next time out...

Riddick44

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
3:05 here, still not good enough lol

seriously, so messed up. Guess the cut off for Friday delivery guarantee was 3:02 lol

They should've just put May 8th then if it came next week people would be happy with the early delivery. Why even put April 24 for all as most with SS models aren't' getting them tomorrow.

It's funny if you think about it, they've had now long to make these? And yet, they won't be ready for thousands by tomorrow but most likely next week lol.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
What was your order time? Mine was 3:06am, guess it wasn't good enough.

3:05 AM.

But what I did earlier was add six models to the favorites tab in my Apple Store app, then see what was available to ship within the window.

My first choice, stone leather, wasn't available for 24/4 at 3:02. I then hesitated for a couple of minutes between Space Grey Sport and SS Milanese. Went with the latter, got confirmation email at 3:05.

I need to get rid of the hesitation next time I do this. Got lucky this time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice