- 04-24-2015, 12:41 PM #76
- 04-24-2015, 12:42 PM #77
- 04-24-2015, 03:17 PM #78
- 04-24-2015, 05:28 PM #79
- 04-24-2015, 08:01 PM #82
- 04-25-2015, 08:48 AM #84
- 04-28-2015, 07:40 AM #85
Canadians waiting for watch post here
FYI for any of you who weren't sure about ordering or whose order is caught in limbo:
The 38mm Sport with white sports band will go from order to "Preparing for Shipment" within 24 hours right now, via the Apple Online Store for us Canadians.
I liked my 42mm SS one so much that I decided to order the 38mm Sport yesterday for my mom, who is recovering from a fall. It's already flipping to preparing for shipment, even though it claimed that the expected shipping date was June when I ordered it.
Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
- 04-28-2015, 12:36 PM #86
- 04-30-2015, 08:21 AM #88
Re: Canadians waiting for watch post here
If you're in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville or Sauga and you are waiting for a 42mm Watch with black sport band past May 7th PM me on May 7th. I got mine but I posted elsewhere that due to personal circumstances I most likely will not be able to keep it. Right now I have a co-worker interested but May 7th is my cut off to return it to Apple. If my co-worker decides he doesn't want it I would sell it to someone from iMore for the same cost I ordered it.
- By Javier Jaquez in forum MacBook AirReplies: 11Last Post: 08-02-2015, 11:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 02:18 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2015, 02:43 PM
- By gshurling in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2015, 10:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 10:30 AM