Space Black SS support group

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Now I have it!!! Still learning how best to use it. Kind of underwhelming after reading so many forum posts, blogs, and articles and watching so many YouTube videos about it, but here it is in all of its tech beauty:
iMoreAppImg_20150627_231526.jpg

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
It's on a Spigen stand with the brown leather loop strap. I like it but I'm definitely not upgrading for some time. Way too big a hit on my wallet!!!

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I've noticed it smudges easily. I'll keep you posted on scratches. I expect to get at least a few, since this is a watch and I will wear it like a normal watch rather than treating it like an expensive piece of tech, though this is also an expensive piece of tech.

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Something interesting happened to me today- I've been checking for Space Black SS local reservation availability like a hopefully madman and finally got one. Went in and they brought it out for me, awesome, but it wouldn't scan. 15 minutes, a manager and store support later, we find out that the watch cannot be sold because that model still has online orders pending from before store sales commenced.

Didn't surprise me but it still sucks.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Something interesting happened to me today- I've been checking for Space Black SS local reservation availability like a hopefully madman and finally got one. Went in and they brought it out for me, awesome, but it wouldn't scan. 15 minutes, a manager and store support later, we find out that the watch cannot be sold because that model still has online orders pending from before store sales commenced.

Didn't surprise me but it still sucks.

Wow boo!! Sorry about your experience!! I hope you get to join the club soon!!

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Apple made that announcement a few weeks ago, that the SB SS versions wouldn't be available in-store until all of the online orders through May were fulfilled. If they actually have some on location, my guess is they'll be lifting this hold in the next couple of weeks.

(For reference: I got mine in mid/late-May, after ordering in April; ordered wife's on 13 May - delivered today)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just took a look and if you want a 42mm one you can go to Colorado :)

They have at least one in stock for pickup today!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2