Just for us "Juners"

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Still showing June, and no target dates for me, Space grey/Black. I see SO many "hipsters" out there with white bands, clearly the white was the color to order if you wanted to get it quickly. Had I only knew!

EDIT: I stand correct I have a date now, but I'm not happy. :( June 22 to June 29th. :(

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Still showing June, and no target dates for me, Space grey/Black. I see SO many "hipsters" out there with white bands, clearly the white was the color to order if you wanted to get it quickly. Had I only knew!

EDIT: I stand correct I have a date now, but I'm not happy. :( June 22 to June 29th. :(

From the looks of it, that seems to be the go to date right now. I have that date as well. I have also seen a lot of others with that ship date.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Two more weeks until my May 29 - June 11 window starts. I feel like I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

That's what I got.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Two more weeks until my May 29 - June 11 window starts. I feel like I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

I was just thinking the same thing. I am actually wearing a 42mm silver sport with white band today that one of my coworkers bought and is thinking of selling. This thing is so awesome.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I was just thinking the same thing. I am actually wearing a 42mm silver sport with white band today that one of my coworkers bought and is thinking of selling. This thing is so awesome.

In on the same boat except I ordered 2 the 38 & 42 SG BSB the 38 arrived today... I'm still waiting for the 42... Really hoping its next week.. It's driving me crazy even more now that my girlfriend has hers and I'm still waiting

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on April 13th, just got an update with specific June dates of 6/22-6/29.

I ordered a 42mm space grey with black sport band on 4/29 and I just got the same updated ship dates. It was originally just the vague June timeframe everyone had.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 42mm space grey with black sport band on 4/29 and I just got the same updated ship dates. It was originally just the vague June timeframe everyone had.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

See, I ordered 9 days previous and still haven't received a delivery date - only 'June'.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
To all my fellow "juners" specifically the May 29 to June 11 people.. Looks like this week my be our week.. Everyone stay positive!! I have a good feeling about this week..

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice to see my watch shipped next week but I won't get my hopes up. I ordered fairly late on the 10th so I'm figuring I will be in the middle to the end of the delivery window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh