Just for us "Juners"

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
A friend of mine had his status change to preparing to ship yesterday. He is not a juner. He ordered a ss as opposed to the sport. Well to make a long story short, he went to the try on appointment and realized he liked the sport better than the stainless. He is willing to trade me the ss for my sport and the difference in cost (and he doesn't mind waiting til June). Decision decisions...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm a "haven't even ordered yet" BUT my try on is scheduled today!!!!!!!!

Me too. Today though. I wanted to wait for more $$ to get a better one than the Sport 42mm in Space Gray. But I need to go ahead and order.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Me too. Today though. I wanted to wait for more $$ to get a better one than the Sport 42mm in Space Gray. But I need to go ahead and order.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

It's official I'm a "Juner"! Just ordered a 42mm Space Grey Sports

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a June ETA too for the Space Grey Sport. I woke this morning to an invoice email from Apple Store and got excited...til I realised it was just for a stupid app I bought over a week ago...damn!

Ragnarok524

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Ordered a space grey Sport here too. Ordered it on the 10th, ship date says "June". Judging from the number of people I'm seeing that ordered that style, I'm thinking that June may be a pretty accurate estimate. <sigh> I know it's probably wildly successful, but this launch feels botched somehow.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I haven't ordered yet and I'm waiting just over a week for my birthday near the start of May to hopefully order one, although currently, it looks like I'm going to need to spend my birthday money on just living out here in Cali unless I can find a way of getting someone to sell some of my possessions back in the UK. :(

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Just posted in another thread that my wife ordered her 38mm Sport on the 11th with a ship date in June and just received notification of shipment for tomorrow! There is hope for you all! Lol.