Just for us "Juners"

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
With people getting notified from the April 24th ship date, just wanted to get a thread going for us that are way out in June to keep tabs on any changes.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Well... Just checked my status. Guess what... It still says "Processing Items > Available to ship: June"

The way I look at it, if there is some sort of major issue discovered by the masses in the first month after shipping starts, I will have time to cancel. Still, I wish I could have gotten an earlier ship date.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm just mad that some my friends ordered the same one I did after me and got a earlier delivery and I ordered at 412am on he 10th on east coast

wildphoenix24

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
At first I was disappointed I got the June release date, but considering how most of my friends are getting theirs in July, I feel pretty lucky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the 10th but I went to my try on appointment first before I ordered. I am glad I did. All along I thought I was going to get a 42'mm stainless steel with a leather band, but I was unsure which leather. Tried the sport watches also and didn't like them so I finally decided on ss version with a medium black leather loop. The sizing was better then the classic buckle and large loop. Glad I tried it on or I would of ordered the wrong band. So I did what Apple suggested to do and for that my reward I have to wait till June. I couldn't understand why the couldn't have try on appointment for the first week and the 17th starts pre order. Oh well, I am ok to wait till June. My wife and I are going away for our 20 Anniversary at the end of May, so she is happy that my watch won't be here till June and that I will spend time with her instead of playing with my new electronic device.

Le Caid

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on the 10th but I went to my try on appointment first before I ordered. I am glad I did. All along I thought I was going to get a 42'mm stainless steel with a leather band, but I was unsure which leather. Tried the sport watches also and didn't like them so I finally decided on ss version with a medium black leather loop. The sizing was better then the classic buckle and large loop. Glad I tried it on or I would of ordered the wrong band. So I did what Apple suggested to do and for that my reward I have to wait till June. I couldn't understand why the couldn't have try on appointment for the first week and the 17th starts pre order. Oh well, I am ok to wait till June. My wife and I are going away for our 20 Anniversary at the end of May, so she is happy that my watch won't be here till June and that I will spend time with her instead of playing with my new electronic device.

As one who has been married twice as long, I know you should NEVER let your electronic toys take precedence over SHE who runs the show...no matter what YOU think.
Unless you buy her one too!
Happy Anniversary

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for starting this thread.. I'm a juner myself and I ordered mine around 4pm on the 11th 44 sport space grey..I experienced my first preorder with the iPhone 6 plus and went through the same thing with late dates and all.. And with that my phone came earlier then expected so I feel the same about the watch. And yet this isn't keeping me from checking the status several times a day lol

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I am thinking though that those of us who ordered the space gray sport may be waiting for a while. It seems like everyone I talked to ordered it,

ApplBob

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I was a 12:01am order with a "hearted" choice and I encountered no problems ordering immediately, but got a June fulfillment response ? ? ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox