What band other than the sport band for working out?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
So here is something I have been pondering. I went to try on the apple watch. The sports band does not fit well on me. It is either just too loose or just too tight.

So which band do you think would be best to use for working out between the milanese loop or the leather loop?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Between those two options, the leather would be preferable, but not ideal. . . . So, your tried all sizes of the sport band?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, both the small medium, and the medium large. It has nothing to do with those two sizes. They small medium fit with three holes left. The problem is when I was testing the watch I was wearing with swinging my arm (as though I was playing tennis) the watch was either just too tight, but stayed in one place. Or it was just two loose, flipped over, and slid down my wrist. I liked the feel of the leather loop, and preordered one. Yet I like the look of the milanese loop. LoL...at least I have until June to decide.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I agree with the sweat on the bands. There are already third parties with other bands and even converters allowing you to use regular watch bands. I'd just wait and get one of those. But then you end up worrying if the band is not made by Apple it might fly off your wrist. So I'd make sure you get Applecare+

Bifurcated

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
So which band do you think would be best to use for working out between the milanese loop or the leather loop?
I've read somewhere (Joanna Stern's review perhaps?) that the loop-style bands do not hold the watch firmly enough to the wrist for good heart rate monitoring.

Galley

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I have had Sony earbuds disintegrate from sweat. I wipe off my Klipsch earbuds after every use and haven't had any problems. I will be doing the same with my sport band.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2