Endomondo and Apple Watch
So Endomondo just did a cryptic update on my iPhone:
We're introducing support for Apple Watch and iPhone 6. We've also made some improvements to enhance your Endomondo experience.
I've been very interested whether applications like Endomondo would be able to use the Apple Watch's heart rate monitor. This update doesn't say anything at all about how the Apple Watch is supported, and I haven't been able to find anything on-line.
So, would love to hear from anyone who knows more, particularly those of you who are going to be receiving your watches shortly.
- 04-21-2015, 07:15 AM #2
- 04-21-2015, 09:45 AM #3
Re: Endomondo and Apple Watch
I found a description of RunKeeper's Watch app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/runk...mUvbUpU2499872
RunKeeper is here for the Apple Watch! A golden opportunity to make running a lot more awesome.
- RunKeeper for Apple Watch: the most magical thing to happen to running since the iPhone!
- Leave your phone in your pocket as you start, view, and complete your run all from the Apple Watch.
- Keep the day’s notifications (and all those annoying emails from your boss) away as you just tune into and enjoy your run. It’s almost like your phone isn’t there, except it is.
- Follow your training plan workouts with notifications right from the watch. Really awesome for when you think you’re about to die from that speed interval.
If there are any runners who get a Watch in the early batches, please try this out!
- 04-22-2015, 12:07 PM #5
- 04-23-2015, 12:43 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iamtone in forum Apple WatchReplies: 55Last Post: 05-18-2015, 01:36 AM
- By M.Rizk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2015, 03:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 06:12 PM