Space Black Watch Support Group

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Space Grey Watch Support Group

Same here (Texas) - a 2:04 CDT order is now moved to "Preparing for Shipment" at 16:45 CDT today.

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Funny, mine was ordered at xx:03 but still processing and received email of death last night. :( 42mm Sport Space Grey - stuck in Processing Items hell.

randy mullis

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

I was charged and moved to preparing yesterday at around 5 pm. ups mychoice sent me the tracking number last night and says i will get it tomorrow. I had a confirmation email at 03. ordered the 42mm space grey sport. and i am in TX

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Well.. we have movement. Received the Email of Death last night, had a charge about an hour ago show up on bank and now moved to Preparing for shipment. There is hope.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site

Still nothing ��

looks like were the last of the last everybody is getting their  watches except us and we are buying the most (regular people) expensive  watch

i need to  to hook us up with some kind of perk for this time waiting on something so expensive make us feel special who can we call or email to maybe get free apple care or something?

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I got mine finally sorry for not updating there are like four of these threads going. I got it last Friday

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site

you got yours what? the space black link 42mm? please post some pics I'm dying to see more real life pics of the watch

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

you got yours what? the space black link 42mm? please post some pics I'm dying to see more real life pics of the watch

He got the Space Gray Sport, I believe. The thread was kind of highjacked with those earlier on.

Sorry you haven't gotten your watch yet, I feel your pain.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR