Watch health and fitness review.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That is the most useful review yet of the health/fitness capabilities. I guess I won't cancel my order.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Good for you! I'm so excited about testing all the features of the Apple Watch; however, I know nothing is perfect, so I'll be cautiously optimistic.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I think we should of know what we are getting into with a product release. That being said it looks promising and with the app ecosystem and support for apple I think the possibility are huge

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Kind of disappointing that the Workout app doesn't have audible alerts say for each mile you run, or keep track of splits. And won't generate a map of your route. That's one thing I would like- route maps on a detailed map- ideally cumulative, so you could see all the routes you run in a certain area. I use Map My Walk now to generate crude maps, then save a screen cap, so I can refer to it during future runs. Apple could have done this really well.

PatrickNSF

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I agree that we'll need audible/taptic alerts for miles, splits, etc. But my guess is that we'll see those things incorporated into 3rd party apps, much like we do on the iPhone.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I agree that we'll need audible/taptic alerts for miles, splits, etc. But my guess is that we'll see those things incorporated into 3rd party apps, much like we do on the iPhone.

I heard that endomondo was doing an app, or providing SOME kind of support. :) So there is hope. :)

mtlscream

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
It's a great review... But what I'm trying to find... An app for working out at a gym... With weight etc... Because for running, it's great but for the rest...

Or an app where I can see my gym routine....

Can't wait for Friday :)

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It's a great review... But what I'm trying to find... An app for working out at a gym... With weight etc... Because for running, it's great but for the rest...

Or an app where I can see my gym routine....

Can't wait for Friday :)

These feature will all Arrive eventually. Developers will have a field day