Apple Watch still processing!

cessex

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same shipping window. I would say be patient...however...I check the Apple Store app about five times a day...along with my bank account waiting for them to take their money.

Tojasonhoo

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Although the Apple site says could arrive by 24th many sites say it won't ship until 24th. Apple definitely does not want it arriving before the App Store opens.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So, I'm curious about something. I'm working night shift and have my computer on my order page and just refresh it occasionally. I've been very cautious around the Cancel Items and Cancel Order, but if I were to, in a moment of stupor, click one of those I would assume I would get some kind of "hey *****, are you sure you really want to do that?l

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how to put my order page screen shot, but if you go to the other thread called order follow up, you'll see where several people including myself are getting may 8 as a when we will receive our watches. We are getting this info from a $app. Called deliveries. Yea, I know the app was a stupid impulse buy. Anywho yesterday is said delivery date unknown, and this morning it says May 8. Not sure what to think here.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
So, I'm curious about something. I'm working night shift and have my computer on my order page and just refresh it occasionally. I've been very cautious around the Cancel Items and Cancel Order, but if I were to, in a moment of stupor, click one of those I would assume I would get some kind of "hey *****, are you sure you really want to do that?l

Yes, you would get some type of warning.

LMP_IOS

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
I know Apple products are hard to wait for (I'm the same) but if you try and forget it you will be hit with a nice surprise when it is delivered.

If you keep WATCHing it then the TIME will drag (excuse the puns) - better to have a surprise in my opinion :rotfl:

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I just wish I could get a date on when I will get it all I get is June no date or nothing and mine was ordered at 402am est on the 10th

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711