Anyone...?

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I've got a long wait for my Watch (sometime in June) so for now, I'm still enjoying my MS Band. Looking forward to getting the Watch though...

EmEuS

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Shamed to admit I keep checking the order status page to see if anything changed. Lol. This 4/24-5/8 window is killing me.

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I find it easier to forget about it, and delivery will be shipped to my business so it'll be a huge surprise the day the delivery man walks through the door looking for my signature.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Wishing I had been able to preorder and wait in agony ha ha. I will get one in time, but having to move and needing to buy furniture is more important.

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry to say that while waiting for the watched to be shipped to me, I have visited the Apple Store a couple of times to try on all of the bands so that i can choose which bands to purchase after I get the watch. Also, tried to read up on all of the forum topics regarding the watch so that I can be "around" people who are as fanatical about getting the watch as I am...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah....do they sound great, in your opinion?

Yes, better than I thought they would. Listening to Layla now as I type. They have about a 15 foot range away from the phone. Includes a car charger and a cord for playing off Bluetooth. Holds an sd card up to 32 gb. They're not bad for the price at all. They're comfy to wear. I can't wear pods and buds.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234