Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
That's no fun, I work out of town and I want it now ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I'll be out of town on business next week and won't get it until NEXT Friday. Oh well, my wife cans send me pics of it at home and tease me that much more!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

joker256

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I got my watch yesterday. It shipped from TN not China?? Idk what that's about but oh well no complaints. UPS delivered at 8:00pm. I sat around all day instead of running errands just to make sure I wouldn't miss them. At 7pm I finally gave up because I read that 7pm was their cut off time for delivery. So when I seen him in the drive at 8pm I was pleasantly surprised!
That's actually red. Looks more pink in the picture. iMoreAppImg_20150605_172525.jpg

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I was just charged June 5th for my SG BSB purchased on 5/13. No PFS status change as of yet. My last updated delivery was for June 12-17th.

Then there is hope for me as well. Assuming you ordered the 42mm, we ordered the same watch. I ordered on 5/15 and have the same delivery timeframe. :)

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Are any of you guys in Canada? We are still stuck at April 30th in Canada. Don't know what's going on with Apple, this is crazy. We are 13 days behind from U.S orders

lokijr

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone I'm glad to see everyone is happy who has a Apple watch or is waiting for one haha
First post on the forums been reading a lot of the post while waiting for mine to arrive
I guess I should start with ordered 42 mm ss bsb on May 22 originally ordered 42 mm sg bsb on April 30 but had canceled because I'm super indecisive haha
But my delivery window was June 30 to July 7 but was dropped to June 16 to 18 with available shipping within 9 to 11 business days on June 1st haha but not but an hour ago my cc was charged and its preparing to ship and I'm east coast haha I hope I covered the basics so there is no confusion

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone! I was just charged for my watch today - I was given a shipping date of June 16th-18th and now it's in preparing for shipping....when do you guys think I'll end up getting it? After I'm charged what's the timeframe then? Thanks so much, I've been reading this forum for a while now and I am getting more and more excited. What an awesome community on here!

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone I'm glad to see everyone is happy who has a Apple watch or is waiting for one haha
First post on the forums been reading a lot of the post while waiting for mine to arrive
I guess I should start with ordered 42 mm ss bsb on May 22 originally ordered 42 mm sg bsb on April 30 but had canceled because I'm super indecisive haha
But my delivery window was June 30 to July 7 but was dropped to June 16 to 18 with available shipping within 9 to 11 business days on June 1st haha but not but an hour ago my cc was charged and its preparing to ship and I'm east coast haha I hope I covered the basics so there is no confusion

I bought the same watch and ordered mine on May 28th. I was given a June 19-22 original date then went down last week to June 16-18th. This morning I was charged so I wonder when we'll get it?! Maybe monday 😁😁 wishful thinking I know

lokijr

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I bought the same watch and ordered mine on May 28th. I was given a June 19-22 original date then went down last week to June 16-18th. This morning I was charged so I wonder when we'll get it?! Maybe monday 😁😁 wishful thinking I know

My card was charged but I think it's still pending I'm guessing when the charge goes through it will ship afterwards I'm hoping for Monday as well but I'll be fine with Tuesday too because I'm off on both of those days haha

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site

Haha true that! I work but luckily my apartment complex signs for my packages so I won't miss it!

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
My card was charged but I think it's still pending I'm guessing when the charge goes through it will ship afterwards I'm hoping for Monday as well but I'll be fine with Tuesday too because I'm off on both of those days haha

Haha true that! I work but luckily my apartment complex signs for my packages so I won't miss it!

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Update: my item has now been shipped! Was charged this morning, went to PFS and just got a text saying its been shipped! Says it will be here by June 10th but hopefully it will be overnighted??

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Here is my shipment! Will be here by Tuesday? Any reason for it to get here on Monday a day early?? Has anyone else's been delivered a day or two early? ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433597962.016753.jpg

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Trust the UPS tracking.... It will be delivered when that says it will be delivered barring any acts of God or unforeseen circumstances...

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Trust the UPS tracking.... It will be delivered when that says it will be delivered barring any acts of God or unforeseen circumstances...

Ah ok!! Thanks for the info, much appreciated! It's so hard to wait and I haven't waited nearlyyyyyy as long as most of you

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73