Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
After missing for since yesterday I'm back... This piece of tech is a beauty.. Loving it so far.. Only gripe is the workout app.. I'm not liking the option of choosing other for workouts.. Did not got an accurate calorie count.. But that is something that will be work out in time..
iMoreAppImg_20150602_201042.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine finally arrived... me likey... was a bit nonplussed while setting up the Activity thingy... they really do have a choice for "Other" under gender... I guess in light of the newest Jenner girl on the Vanity Fair cover, I guess "Other" is an option they had to include??? Any-who... gotta see about notifications getting to the watch...

Yeah that choice for "other" surprised me, too. Guess it's just a sign of the times.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine finally arrived... me likey... was a bit nonplussed while setting up the Activity thingy... they really do have a choice for "Other" under gender... I guess in light of the newest Jenner girl on the Vanity Fair cover, I guess "Other" is an option they had to include??? Any-who... gotta see about notifications getting to the watch...

Congratulations, sir...:)

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
So I have found my first thumbs down about the Watch... I have lots of notifications on my iPhone, but i have sounds turned off for almost everything. I don't like putting my phone on vibrate so i just disable sounds for notifications. Well it appears in order to get haptic feedback for a notification on Watch you need sound enabled :(

So now I am going back through the notifications I want a haptic notice for and turning on sounds...
Initially, that was my big problem too. I finally got notifications working by resetting my watch and turning on sounds. Then I went on the watch and under settings there is a Sounds & Haptics button. Under that, there is a slider for Alert Volume. I set it at about 1/4 volume. This actually works well for me.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Initially, that was my big problem too. I finally got notifications working by resetting my watch and turning on sounds. Then I went on the watch and under settings there is a Sounds & Haptics button. Under that, there is a slider for Alert Volume. I set it at about 1/4 volume. This actually works well for me.

My problem is not the watch. That can be silenced and have the haptics still work. It's the iPhone that will have the issue. Now I have sounds enabled for my notifications and when my phone is unlocked it's making all kinds of noises.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I got my watch !

But no luck on the update...

It's 1.0.0 :(

So far with the poll it look like only watch shipped on or after the 27th may got the OS 1.0.1...

Shipped from China: yes( X ) No( )

Watch : 38( ) 42( X ) Steel( ) Sport( X )

Color : SG( X ) Silver( ) Gold( )

Band Type: Sport( X ) Other( )

Band Color: W( ) Blu( ) G( ) P( ) Blk( X )

Watch-OS 1.0.1: yes( ) No( X )

Shipped date: 25th May

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433294629.529224.jpg

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
My problem is not the watch. That can be silenced and have the haptics still work. It's the iPhone that will have the issue. Now I have sounds enabled for my notifications and when my phone is unlocked it's making all kinds of noises.
Got'cha. I have my phone on vibrate 90% of the time so I guess it doesn't bother me that much.

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I just bought my 42 sg sport. So my delivery is set between June 23rd and June 29th. Should I look forward to it being early, inbetween the dates or even further out?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I got my watch !

But no luck on the update...

It's 1.0.0 :(

So far with the poll it look like only watch shipped on or after the 27th may got the OS 1.0.1...

Shipped from China: yes( X ) No( )

Watch : 38( ) 42( X ) Steel( ) Sport( X )

Color : SG( X ) Silver( ) Gold( )

Band Type: Sport( X ) Other( )

Band Color: W( ) Blu( ) G( ) P( ) Blk( X )

Watch-OS 1.0.1: yes( ) No( X )

Shipped date: 25th May

View attachment 82459

Glad you got your watch. Update went smooth right ;)

And your shipping theory is wrong because mine shipped on 5-29 and I had 1.0.0.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW