Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
AplleWatchMIA is at UPS already. He is sleeping there so he can grab his watch as it comes off the plane.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Ha Ha you guys are funny, LOL.....Incase you guys wondering why I went MIA, its because i fainted and co-workers had to throw a bucket of cold water on me due to the sheer excitement. I'm kidding, I was on my way down the parking garage elevator and have been stuck in Chicago traffic leaving work. Credit card charged 3:57PM CST, status changed to preparing to shipment at 4:14PM CST. So as it stands it took 48 days to this point to get charged, and according to the Sales Apple rep I was an :06 order and not :05 order give a take a few seconds. I also noticed I was charged exactly 7 days (one week - 5/28) after Ron (aka rpol86) got his SBSS-SBLB charged on 5/21. So all the 4/10 @ :07, :08, :09, :10 SBSS-SBLB processing orders, I predict preparing for shipment time frame by 5/29-6/11 (like i thought mine was but just impatient) . Thanks for all you guys support and I will be posting pictures very soon and I will keep in the threads. Also just to note, the credit card gets charged when the watch hits Anchorage not Louisville, Cali, or PA. As soon as all of the planes landed in Anchorage 10 minutes later I was charged.

The Apple Ninja Rep in the secret department, was right on the money about receiving preparing for shipment before my original June date.

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 6.29.08 PM.png

Watch ya gonna do

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm finally shipped here in the UK after purchasing on the 20th April. Entered preparing for shipment yesterday afternoon. Dispatched with UPS for delivery tomorrow - very excited! :D Thanks for all the updates to keep the faith ;)

View attachment 82184

WTH!!! That has to be a typo! I ordered on April 10th, same model... Still in processing! That really chaps my muffins! Happy for you though... Sort of.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Ha Ha you guys are funny, LOL.....Incase you guys wondering why I went MIA, its because i fainted and co-workers had to throw a bucket of cold water on me due to the sheer excitement. I'm kidding, I was on my way down the parking garage elevator and have been stuck in Chicago traffic leaving work. Credit card charged 3:57PM CST, status changed to preparing to shipment at 4:14PM CST. So as it stands it took 48 days to this point to get charged, and according to the Sales Apple rep I was an :06 order and not :05 order give a take a few seconds. I also noticed I was charged exactly 7 days (one week - 5/28) after Ron (aka rpol86) got his SBSS-SBLB charged on 5/21. So all the 4/10 @ :07, :08, :09, :10 SBSS-SBLB processing orders, I predict preparing for shipment time frame by 5/29-6/11 (like i thought mine was but just impatient) . Thanks for all you guys support and I will be posting pictures very soon and I will keep in the threads. Also just to note, the credit card gets charged when the watch hits Anchorage not Louisville, Cali, or PA. As soon as all of the planes landed in Anchorage 10 minutes later I was charged.

The Apple Ninja Rep in the secret department, was right on the money about receiving preparing for shipment before my original June date.

View attachment 82193

CONGRATS!!! Here's hoping that it's not 1 minute per week of wait time. Otherwise, I'm looking at July :-\

That being said, again, congrats! Also, can you update our SBSS-SBLB Squad list? I'd like to see where everyone's at.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 82193

Congrats on finally getting some movement. One thing, I was charged when the watch was in China before it got to Shanghai.

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
"In Transit: On Time In Transit: On Time Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.

For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.

Shipped In Transit Out for Delivery
Delivered
Business
Day(s) Left 1

Returned
Business
Day(s) Left 1 In Transit: On Time
Change Delivery ?
Request Status Updates ?

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 05/29/2015
Approximate Delivery Time:
Approximate Delivery Time
An Approximate Delivery Time is an estimated delivery time. This time is not guaranteed and may vary based on your driver's workload, weather, or traffic conditions.

11:45 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
Last Location:
Departed - Anchorage, AK, United States, Thursday, 05/28/2015

Shipment ProgressWhat's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Anchorage, AK, United States 05/28/2015 3:56 P.M. Departure Scan
05/28/2015 2:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 05/28/2015 9:39 P.M. Departure Scan
05/28/2015 12:45 P.M. Export Scan
05/28/2015 12:23 A.M. Arrival Scan
Suzhou, China 05/27/2015 11:23 P.M. Departure Scan
05/27/2015 10:21 P.M. Origin Scan
China 05/27/2015 8:14 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Additional Information
Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:05/27/2015Type:packageWeight:1.00 kg "

Woohoo,
Watch is on its way to the states. Left Alaska @ 4PM Alaska time. Will be pacing until I get it tomorrow.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
"In Transit: On Time In Transit: On Time Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.

For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.

Shipped In Transit Out for Delivery
Delivered
Business
Day(s) Left 1

Returned
Business
Day(s) Left 1 In Transit: On Time
Change Delivery ?
Request Status Updates ?

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 05/29/2015
Approximate Delivery Time:
Approximate Delivery Time
An Approximate Delivery Time is an estimated delivery time. This time is not guaranteed and may vary based on your driver's workload, weather, or traffic conditions.

11:45 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
Last Location:
Departed - Anchorage, AK, United States, Thursday, 05/28/2015

Shipment ProgressWhat's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Anchorage, AK, United States 05/28/2015 3:56 P.M. Departure Scan
05/28/2015 2:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 05/28/2015 9:39 P.M. Departure Scan
05/28/2015 12:45 P.M. Export Scan
05/28/2015 12:23 A.M. Arrival Scan
Suzhou, China 05/27/2015 11:23 P.M. Departure Scan
05/27/2015 10:21 P.M. Origin Scan
China 05/27/2015 8:14 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Additional Information
Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:05/27/2015Type:packageWeight:1.00 kg "

Woohoo,
Watch is on its way to the states. Left Alaska @ 4PM Alaska time. Will be pacing until I get it tomorrow.

Lol, out watches are on the same flight!!!