Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
My watch SGS is now in the ups81 plane going to Louisville... But I'm waiting for it in Quebec City Canada on June the 2th...
So I wonder what will be the next step for my Watch... ???

⌚👀

My choice is ⌚🚀 to Quebec City !

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping after yesterday's update that I would get more movement today. Not so much. But on a positive note I sent Tim Cook an email cuz I had a not so stellar phone interaction with with a rep on the phone. I got a call back today from rep had a great a solution that I'm really happy with. Long story I order my mom a 38mm as ban. She hates the band and wants a soft pink modern buckle. The band itself is not available. Solution...My mom can keep her current watch until her new one arrives. I'm really happy because she won't have to be without her watch and they're extending the return/exchange window.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
My Watch is now in the PFS stage but they pushed the window back from 6/3 - 6/5 to 6/4 - 6/8. I wonder if that means mine is shipping from China.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Ah, OK. I usually see some sort of auto text that states someone is using an app when they post.

Don't think it will be that long for you. Things seem to be picking up quickly. I don't think you'll go to PFS in the next 24 hours but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened by Monday.

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
witch im not to comfortable leaving the watch at my door step. what happens if i dont sign and nobody is home?

ups gives you 3 delivery attempts. If all fail, you'll have to pick it up at a ups location. If you don't pick it up in the time ups gives you, then it goes back to the sender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner