Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

kylexvandervegt

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I have been keeping up on this forum for some time now, just to get an idea of when my watch will arrive! I hope some of you might have some insight for me. I ordered the 42mm Space Black stainless steel with Space Black stainless steel link bracelet on April 10th at 6:00am pacific time. My original estimate was July, today it was updates to 5-6 weeks or July 7th-July 14th. What I don't understand is that if I were to order the same model right now, I would have the same shipping estimate. Was I really that late? Does anyone believe I might receive it sooner? I know it wasn't :00 on April 10th, but jeez! Thank you all for any insight!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Black Watch Sport with a black sports band, not fully charged yet, but was updated last week to 5-7 weeks with delivery between June 23 and July 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been keeping up on this forum for some time now, just to get an idea of when my watch will arrive! I hope some of you might have some insight for me. I ordered the 42mm Space Black stainless steel with Space Black stainless steel link bracelet on April 10th at 6:00am pacific time. My original estimate was July, today it was updates to 5-6 weeks or July 7th-July 14th. What I don't understand is that if I were to order the same model right now, I would have the same shipping estimate. Was I really that late? Does anyone believe I might receive it sooner? I know it wasn't :00 on April 10th, but jeez! Thank you all for any insight!

I believe It's your choice of band that slow your order...
I ordered the same watch at 11:30 on April 10th but with the black sport band and It is scheduled to delivery on the 3th of June !

Oups no not the same watch but the Black Sport aluminum 42mm but the black sport aluminum were the biggest command
for about 62% of the order.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site

You will get your order earlier than that, you got updated by default of the new time frame posted on the store. Most people are getting updates after updates, I wouldn't be surprised if you get update next week stating something at the end of June. I ordered 4/10 @ :05AM and still stuck at delivers June. rpol86 (Ron) ordered same time I did and his got shipped last week and he had June date. So let's see how it goes. Congrats on the SBSS-SBLB order and welcome to the forum and club.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I believe It's your choice of band that slow your order...
I ordered the same watch at 11:30 on April 10th but with the black sport band and It is scheduled to delivery on the 3th of June !

Oups no not the same watch but the Black Sport aluminum 42mm but the black sport aluminum were the biggest command
for about 62% of the order.

Wow 62%. Congrats on getting your watch shipped.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Man you got it all the white picket fence and now the ultimate Apple Watch. Congrats man, happy for you. And go figure no update, oh well, the watch is there. Cool, can't wait.

lol thanks bro, you making me feel bad though! you will have it soon, like I said you will get movement monday!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
9 Planes Tonight (6 heading to Louisville, 3 heading to Anchorage then to Louisville). Hope we all see more charged credit cards and 'preparing shipment' statuses tonight/tomorrow.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I really like the black link band, but that is out of my price range. Once you have used your watch for a while, be sure to let us know how you like it.

Will do. Still trying to see what I like for complications and faces. So far everything is setup nicely.