Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I received confirmation email at 10:41 pm EST on April 10th. Until a few minutes ago my delivery time frame was May 29 to June 11. However, my delivery window was just changed to June 3rd to 5th.

Same here, pretty good if you ask me. Not complaining lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csseger

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I ordered SGS BSB 10:14 PST. I had delivery of May 29th-June 11th. I just checked and it moved to June 3- June 5 as well. I really had expected it to be here before the 29th as most people had it delivered before their expected date. Hopefully it still comes early.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Really disappointed I've not received an update today. I've seen others on here that ordered same as me (SGS BSB 42mm on 18/04/15) and have had some movement today - either PFS or new delivery window- but I've had no change . Still Processing!!!
Been checking every 30 mins, it's driving me mad!!

I ordered April 11th and I haven't had any movement either.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
What did you order again?

Whats up @rpol86 I ordered the SG BSB... As it was a gift from my girlfriend...
This is nuts I just checked my status and it still said may 29-June 11 I hit refresh and instantly changed to June 3-5 that really really sucks air lol... Another frigging week... It's like apple is dangling the damn thing in front of us and as soon as we get ever so close they pull it back and say nope not yet lol... What's gonna happen next week they gonna change the date again

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered SGS BSB 10:14 PST. I had delivery of May 29th-June 11th. I just checked and it moved to June 3- June 5 as well. I really had expected it to be here before the 29th as most people had it delivered before their expected date. Hopefully it still comes early.
Add me to the list of those with the updated June 3 - 5th delivery window. I had hoped to get mine earlier but expected sometime in the middle of the original range. It would be nice if it did come before this new window though...

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
This is nuts I just checked my status and it still said may 29-June 11 I hit refresh and instantly changed to June 3-5 that really really sucks air lol... Another frigging week... It's like apple is dangling the damn thing in front of us and as soon as we get ever so close they pull it back and say nope not yet lol... What's gonna happen next week they gonna change the date again

Or you could look at it like you might be getting it a week earlier than the June 11th date.

Last edited:

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I hear you. Try having Apple Care being authorized on your account 6 times and then dropping off. I thought every time my watch was about to ship. But congrats on actually getting a delivery window for your watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods