Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
How is that possible if his card was already charged.. He will be receiving his watch no later than Wednesday.. Due to the holiday weekend

With it being a holiday no one will probably get anymore updates till Tuesday I think I only see 2 planes tonight is that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Still processing 😩

I think it's still processing because even though your cards were charged it's a holiday weekend.. So I think the only ones actually working are the pilots and the people who control the logistics only.. As for the scan and prepping for deliveries and giving out tracking numbers.. That might not happen until Tuesday morning... That's why I say the latest is Wednesday... Let's see if I'm right? But @rpol86 start getting that wrist ready lol

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
With it being a holiday no one will probably get anymore updates till Tuesday I think I only see 2 planes tonight is that right?

Yup only 2 planes are set to take off in like 2 hours.. But if I'm not mistaken 2 planes came in to Kentucky earlier so just like these past 2 weekends there will be an abundance of movement come Tuesday and fast movement

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Yup only 2 planes are set to take off in like 2 hours.. But if I'm not mistaken 2 planes came in to Kentucky earlier so just like these past 2 weekends there will be an abundance of movement come Tuesday and fast movement

See another plane just added to the list for take off in 6 hours

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it's still processing because even though your cards were charged it's a holiday weekend.. So I think the only ones actually working are the pilots and the people who control the logistics only.. As for the scan and prepping for deliveries and giving out tracking numbers.. That might not happen until Tuesday morning... That's why I say the latest is Wednesday... Let's see if I'm right? But @rpol86 start getting that wrist ready lol

Lol I can't wait to take these off! Kinda feel bad because my fianc? gave me that watch as a gift and I can't see myself wearing again. But I won't tell her that lol 😏ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432421815.777546.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432421861.589611.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am still wearing my activity tracker. I am wearing the Garmin V?voactive now, but I have a Vivosmart that I will move too when my  Watch finally comes in. The Garmin devices are waterproof so I can swim and shower with them. They also get notifications so both my wrists will be vibrating . Good news is I can be selective of what the  watch will notify me off so that will only be for the actionable notifications. The Vivosmart will still get everything.

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Use this link :)

Awesome - thanks! Lots of planes coming in. I ordered an Apple Watch Sport Black Band late in the game on 5/15, but the ship dates are moving up. Originally saying July, then 5-7 weeks, then 4-6 weeks, now 4-5 weeks. Wishful thinking, but maybe I'll see it by the 15th of next month. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative