Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
LOL there are always planes.... It's a main UPS channel.

you may be wondering why it travels from Shenzhen, China toAnchorage, Alaska instead of UPS' WorldPort shipping hub located in Louisville, Kentucky.UPS and FedEx built multi-million dollar logistics centers in Anchorage, Alaska because of its advantages in range vs. payload and spherical coordinates, the shortest path between two points on a surface.

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Lots of planes today again!

Had a terrible thought for those of us who ordered online - what if all this extra air traffic was for stocking Apple Retail with bands, and possibly watches? Time to truck over to the Apple Store and cancel those online orders then! Then again, I doubt that's the case...

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
LOL there are always planes.... It's a main UPS channel.

you may be wondering why it travels from Shenzhen, China toAnchorage, Alaska instead of UPS' WorldPort shipping hub located in Louisville, Kentucky.UPS and FedEx built multi-million dollar logistics centers in Anchorage, Alaska because of its advantages in range vs. payload and spherical coordinates, the shortest path between two points on a surface.

Yes we know that, but the link is specific for Apple products

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Well the good news is, it appears the May 13 - May 27 group for the 42 SG BSB is all set and apple has entered into the May 29 - June 11 group already ahead of schedule.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Well the good news is, it appears the May 13 - May 27 group for the 42 SG BSB is all set and apple has entered into the May 29 - June 11 group already ahead of schedule.

I wish the SBSS-SBLB was the same way, lol. I'm hoping the Classified Apple Guy i spoke to was right about these shipping out before June.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

I hope you're right. I have never hoped for money to be taken from my account like this before. I am setting at the June 22nd-June 29th delivery window.

AFRPH

May 22, 2015
Visit site
I ordered SG BSB 42mm on 10 April at xx:38 and status changed to preparing for shipment this morning. My delivery window was 29 May-11 June.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods