Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
whaat? 690$? you got to be kidding me. and for the 38mm? wooow, and im sure people are buying at that price. and just to think that in a few weeks you can go to the store and buy one there.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I went through various card authorization declines, card charge attempts, and a fraud protection card rejection. Apple squared it all away, but I always called to be sure. 5-7 weeks is a long time to hang out there. The fact your card is being probed is a GREAT sign. You're close. They're validating your viability!

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
i ordered on the 13th around mid day and i also have june 22nd - june 29th. So i think we are in this together my friend. Lets pray they come sooner

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
IDK if I can go to sleep now lol I want to make sure it charges this time lol

Ouch that's a killer mistake lol! I've seen this happen to people and it I think for one it took until the next day for them to try again, one may have been two days. BUT one of them could've been within hours. I'm just saying go to sleep lol. Probably won't change until tomorrow. However either way congrats man! They tried to charge your card and they will within a max of a couple days!! Either way it's a good thing!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ouch that's a killer mistake lol! I've seen this happen to people and it I think for one it took until the next day for them to try again, one may have been two days. BUT one of them could've been within hours. I'm just saying go to sleep lol. Probably won't change until tomorrow. However either way congrats man! They tried to charge your card and they will within a max of a couple days!! Either way it's a good thing!

Same thing happened to my BSB but within an hour, hour and half it was charged and later that day it was PFS so hopefully by the morning!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Also I caught it within minutes, maybe like 2 mins

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Heck at this point they might ship the band and the watch together

It's still two planes chilling at Anchorage that need to go to Louisville. Hopefully we all get some updates. Apple has authorized Apple Care so many damn times I will be glad when it's for real this time.

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Received my 42mm SBSS on Wednesday (it's Friday AM here in Germany); original delivery last week - had it shipped to my APO by my mother-in-law (S.C.); just ordered a Sport Black band with SB pin, and Traditional Leather band. Those should ship in a couple of weeks.

I wish the Apple Stores out here took the VAT form - it would be less of a hassle. I'd even eat that little $ to ? conversion rate for the sheer convenience.

Wife's had her Sport for a few weeks now. I really like what they did with this color way; the bracelet's darker than I thought it would be. Hope it becomes an option across all of their products. Still wishing I had the option to get the watch with a different band from the go... this bracelet is definitely not something I'll be wearing too often while working out.

Chop

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my 42mm space gray black sport band the 10th of April and my estimated date shows may 29- June 11 anyone know if it might be sooner than later?

Those seem to be all over the place, as far as deliveries go. Sorry. Ordered my wife's on the same day (38mm) and she got it at the beginning of the month.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2