Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

principalstager

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Got it and thank you :) I've been lurking for a while but couldn't figure some of them out :) Mine is a SA with a GSB and a BSB (Blue). Did I do that right?

SG = Sports Grey
SS = Stainless Steel
SBSS = Space Black Stainless Steel
LB= Link Band
BSB = Black Sport Band

Along those lines, lol. Took me a minute to decode to when I first joined. Welcome.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Looks like 7 planes are heading to Louisville tonight. YAY!!!! There have been an
increase in planes the past couple days. Its averaging between 6-8 planes as to
where before it was 3-5. Maybe we all should start to see PSF (preparing for shipping)
soon.

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 2.29.41 PM.png

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Looks like 7 planes are heading to Louisville tonight. YAY!!!! There have been an
increase in planes the past couple days. Its averaging between 6-8 planes as to
where before it was 3-5. Maybe we all should start to see PSF (preparing for shipping)
soon.

View attachment 81826

Yeah ever since Saturday they have increased drastically! I really hope this is our last night in "Processing" purgatory

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I watched this video 7 times already (once last night). 17 minutes and 22 seconds of tears for me, lol!!!

The BSB looks pretty nice on the the SBSS Watch.

yeah that's the one I ordered too! with the space gray pin which btw its been PFS since Tuesday, taking a while to ship. Maybe they will pack it with my watch lol

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
People probably don't even have their bands yet, but they have them in Apple Store. Maybe
I will pickup a 38MM GSB and 42MM BlueSB to past time, lol. My wife don't even have her
WSB yet and Apple have bands at stores, lol.

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 3.29.03 PM.png

I have my BSB w\grey pin as of two weeks ago. It came super fast for some reason.

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 3.33.46 PM.png

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
People probably don't even have their bands yet, but they have them in Apple Store. Maybe
I will pickup a 38MM GSB and 42MM BlueSB to past time, lol. My wife don't even have her
WSB yet and Apple have bands at stores, lol.

View attachment 81828

I have my BSB w\grey pin as of two weeks ago. It came super fast for some reason.

View attachment 81829

Yeah this is pretty bad marketing. I was charged yesterday for my black band but it has not shipped yet, however I could walk into the Apple Store today and walk out with one. I called my local store and they have them.

Aaarrrggghhhh

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am now shipped!! I hope you gets get an update tonight!

I think orders do get charged when they are on the way to Alaska and are marked PFS, then once they leave to Louisville they are marked shipped. I'm guessing you just went to shipped because some of the planes took off not too long ago

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen