Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

mdlnamemike

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi All, been stalking this thread for awhile hoping to find good news and it's nice to know I'm not the only one constantly focused on when my watch will be here. I was curious if you guys have found the where's my watch site predictions to be accurate? It just told me mine would be delivered on the 24th (Sunday). I have a 6/22-6/29 delivery window from Apple but seems like people that ordered days after I did are in the same window.

Ordered
SG BSB 4/11 7:37pm MT

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi All, been stalking this thread for awhile hoping to find good news and it's nice to know I'm not the only one constantly focused on when my watch will be here. I was curious if you guys have found the where's my watch site predictions to be accurate? It just told me mine would be delivered on the 24th (Sunday). I have a 6/22-6/29 delivery window from Apple but seems like people that ordered days after I did are in the same window.

Ordered
SG BSB 4/11 7:37pm MT

Wheresmywatch predicted May 21st and so far 3 orders have been right on the money (for SBSS-SBLB)....Mine said 21st but I'm still waiting. I go off who in this forum receives their SBSS-SBLB and hope for the best, lol.

siriami

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
UK here - and the SG 38mm BWB that I ordered on May 2 is being delivered today! I originally had the May 29 - June 11 delivery estimate.
Just arrived here at 14.10 by UK Mail delivery - and it looks (and feels) terrific! Now to set it up.......

Last edited:

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Seems like most of the active folks on here are Space Black or Gray. How about hearing from some Stainless Steel Black Sports Band people? I know you're out there! If you weren't, I'd have my watch already. Lol. Seriously though, I ordered 4/28 and my current window is June 22 - 29 (like a TON of other people). Are there any other SSBSB folks that can give me some idea of how their estimated shipping vs actual shipping is turning out? Thanks!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Fine if you guys won't make me an honorary member of the SBSS-SBLB club then I will start my own

Who's in for the AW-WS club?

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
SBSS-SBLB Squad (2 of 6 Shipping):

rpol86 - Processing (Delivers June) - 4/10 @ :05AM
h2o aviators - Preparing For Shipping 5/21 (Congrats!)
VinnyF88
robertccribb- Preparing For Shipping 5/20 (Congrats!)
AppleWatchMIA - Processing (Delivers June) - 4/10 @ :05AM
nickpthemft - Processing (Delivers June) - 4/10 @ :10AM

Hey all what are you guys order times and Apple delivery window?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative