Visit site
Ordered the Sport Space Grey 42mm with Black Sport Band on 10/4 at XX:24
Delivery date was 25/5-9/6
Just beep update today that's it's dispatched and delivery is tomorrow 20/5
I live in the UK

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
My watch is out on the truck for delivery still.

But yes, Apple should have given more information. Or they should have allowed for preorder in March with the launch in April instead of 2 weeks. They can use the 'we were shocked with the preorders' excuse but excuse me, you're freaking Apple! The largest tech company in the world! You should have been prepared for a large preorder of your brand new product line.

The complexity of the watch versions made this pretty difficult from a manufacturing/operations standpoint. But still, they should have been ready.

robertccribb

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
My watch is out on the truck for delivery still.

But yes, Apple should have given more information. Or they should have allowed for preorder in March with the launch in April instead of 2 weeks. They can use the 'we were shocked with the preorders' excuse but excuse me, you're freaking Apple! The largest tech company in the world! You should have been prepared for a large preorder of your brand new product line.

The complexity of the watch versions made this pretty difficult from a manufacturing/operations standpoint. But still, they should have been ready.

What watch did you get ??

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Delivered!

42mm Space Gray Sport Black Band
Ordered @ 3:16am EST on April 10, 2015

I'll stick around here too. Hold out the hope!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
7 Planes (5 to Louisville and 2 to Anchorage). Our watches got to be on one of these planes.

I spoke with Apple Watch representative (sales) and he said the SBSS-SBLB are shipping out
everyday without a doubt, but he have no clue as to how many are shipping out.

So even though he maybe right about them shipping out everyday, as far as we know it could be only
1-5 going out at a time on the multitude of planes flying.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just called a plastic surgeon to see about getting wrist reduction surgery. Then I can get a 38mm watch practically next day and it will look right on my new surgically reduced wrists :)

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
7 Planes (5 to Louisville and 2 to Anchorage). Our watches got to be on one of these planes.

I spoke with Apple Watch representative (sales) and he said the SBSS-SBLB are shipping out
everyday without a doubt, but he have no clue as to how many are shipping out.

So even though he maybe right about them shipping out everyday, as far as we know it could be only
1-5 going out at a time on the multitude of planes flying.

I pray that its true! Well at least I know my BSB is in there hahah :D
Has not changed to PFS yet though

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. Just watched MacBreak Weekly and Renee and Leo said that most people who ordered the watch have received them.
REALLY?
When people who ordered just minutes after the sale began are still waiting more than a month later... that might be an Apple story. I bought mine a day later and expect to wait another whole month.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I just had a heartbreaking experience: UPS just dropped a package at my neighbors house across the street and got back into his truck. I naturally assumed, great I'm next. NOPE! He got in his truck, fiddled for a second with paperwork, and kept driving! WTF... calling UPS right now to find out where this thing is. Maybe its on a different truck?! I have to go and get my kids here in the next hour and at that point I will miss my delivery when I haven't left the house all day. Damn UPS. And to think, thats my call sign... I might have to go and change that now.

*Update- Truck turned around and he brought my "Rebecca". My wife suggested I named it so that is the name I alwasy wanted to have for a girl but we decided to name our daughter something else so that will have to do for my watch :)

Last edited:

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I just had a heartbreaking experience: UPS just dropped a package at my neighbors house across the street and got back into his truck. I naturally assumed, great I'm next. NOPE! He got in his truck, fiddled for a second with paperwork, and kept driving! WTF... calling UPS right now to find out where this thing is. Maybe its on a different truck?! I have to go and get my kids here in the next hour and at that point I will miss my delivery when I haven't left the house all day. Damn UPS. And to think, thats my call sign... I might have to go and change that now.

I sure hope that wasn't your package he dropped over there.. Did u get the delivered notification?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
If its true that the Watch will be available in "June" it makes sense why our watches are delayed. They are trying to ship the pre orders and make stock units

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
If its true that the Watch will be available in "June" it makes sense why our watches are delayed. They are trying to ship the pre orders and make stock units

If the watches are available in store in 12 days, I will be looking for a Apple Gift card or another sport band from them for free. Because to have customer wake up and order on 4/10 and have them wait all for watches to be available in store is BS. But it wouldn't surprise me since they was shipping out SS Link a week before getting SS Link Watches to customers. It seems we "should" have our watches this week or pushing early next week.

Fingers crossed on the 7 planes tonight.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
If the watches are available in store in 12 days, I will be looking for a Apple Gift card or another sport band from them for free. Because to have customer wake up and order on 4/10 and have them wait all for watches to be available in store is BS. But it wouldn't surprise me since they was shipping out SS Link a week before getting SS Link Watches to customers. It seems we "should" have our watches this week or pushing early next week.

Fingers crossed on the 7 planes tonight.

Yeah you have no idea how bad I want that to be our planes lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal