Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So now, for those that just entered PFS status overnight, what is the probability of getting the watch tomorrow? I've seen some say that there is a long delay in PFS and Shipped, and others say it arrived within 24 hours of PFS. I was planning to go into the office for a meeting tomorrow, but wonder if I should reschedule so I am home for the shipment. It would be nice to know soon!

You should get it tomorrow

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Congrats to everyone getting their shipments.. Mine is still stuck on processing order.. I would love it if it were the 21st but I most likely will be getting mine by next week.. What a bummer...don't forget to post those pics

deepcscuba

May 15, 2015
Visit site
For any golfers out there, I scheduled a round for Thursday morning to (hopefully) try out the watch on the coarse using Golfshot GPS. Will let you know how it goes!

karbot1234

May 18, 2015
Visit site
would love to know how it works on golf course. hope you don't have to keep switching on iPhone app repeatedly otherwise it would be pointless. I am in UK ordered on 16th April Stainless Steel BSB 42 mm, today order status moved from June to june 22-29th. which basically is no change at all- they are telling me it will before the last day of June basically! - gutted!...

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking that space black link bracelet would look great on the space gray sport watch. Anyone seen pics of that yet? The SS space black is a sexy watch too! Just far too pricey for me.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Since I did not have my watch coming in today I had to make a business trip and didn't have time to check any status' this morning (and was avoiding it as well) but I just got home and couldn't hold out. No e-mails, no charge on my card, BUT my "Processing" has changed to preparing for shipment! So excited. I was a XX:16 in case anyone is keeping track. Oh, 42mm sport BSB. Hope it comes tomorrow like o many are saying. Waiting for USP My Choice service to kick in a give me something for a notification.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking that space black link bracelet would look great on the space gray sport watch. Anyone seen pics of that yet? The SS space black is a sexy watch too! Just far too pricey for me.

The band is $449! It will cost more then the watch itself!

Capture.JPG

Obvious I know you want the Space Black one, They only have the regular Stainless one available for sale.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Since I did not have my watch coming in today I had to make a business trip and didn't have time to check any status' this morning (and was avoiding it as well) but I just got home and couldn't hold out. No e-mails, no charge on my card, BUT my "Processing" has changed to preparing for shipment! So excited. I was a XX:16 in case anyone is keeping track. Oh, 42mm sport BSB. Hope it comes tomorrow like o many are saying. Waiting for USP My Choice service to kick in a give me something for a notification.

We're exactly the same. Mine changed from 'preparing for shipment' to 'Shipped.'
I can't track it yet though, must be too early still and the tracking number hasn't activated with UPS.

It'll be here tomorrow. They are doing next day air on the watches but the stand alone bands are it looks like 3 days. So watch tomorrow, white band Wednesday!

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
We're exactly the same. Mine changed from 'preparing for shipment' to 'Shipped.'
I can't track it yet though, must be too early still and the tracking number hasn't activated with UPS.

It'll be here tomorrow. They are doing next day air on the watches but the stand alone bands are it looks like 3 days. So watch tomorrow, white band Wednesday!

Mine still says prepping for shipment. When did yours change?

May 15, 2015
Visit site

What time did you order so i can see where i am in line lol

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I wasnt going to check today i got sick over the weekend but for some reason i checked my credit card statement and there it was the charge i even asked my wife to double check to make sure i wasnt hallucinating over the tylenol lol mine is in preparing for shipment:)

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Apparently Apple did a test run of my fiance's CC in the wee hours of the morning to check charge ability. The banks fraud protection kicked in and rejected the test payment. Called Apple when I got their "charge test failed" message and cleared method of payment. Not sure if this affects my shipping dates... Any insights??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2