Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Lmao that's awesome. My fianc? actually told me not to get her one. But I still might because I know she's a enjoy it and use it for when we hit the gym. She has a Fitbit, actually we both do, but we both hate it and love it so I can't wait to throw this thing out. I'm sure she's love to also haha

I had a fitbit flex and was so ready for the apple watch. I am loving my watch and not looking back. It took a bit of a shift to start thinking of active calories over steps, but now I don't feel frustrated when I am active with non step activities.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I had a fitbit flex and was so ready for the apple watch. I am loving my watch and not looking back. It took a bit of a shift to start thinking of active calories over steps, but now I don't feel frustrated when I am active with non step activities.

Yeah I can't wait to toss it. It's irritating lol. Enjoy your watch I can't wait for mine, if it gets here haha

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I suspect it is an email harvester. I ordered mine at 10:41 pm on the 10th of April. It also gave me a date of the 21st?

If it is a harvester, I will be spammed as well! :)

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I still would like to know approximately how many 42mm SG BSB watches were ordered, since Apple is experiencing difficulty meeting demand on them. I know that the SB SBLB watches take longer to manufacture. Congratulations to everyone receiving their updated statuses from Apple.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Yea the only numbers I've seen for the SG BSB were from the 9to5mac poll on which model people ordered. It was far and away the most popular but I would love to see actual numbers from Apple.

I just like darker color accessories and think the dark case of the watch will be accented easily with other colors. Very excited for the 3rd party strap makers to get going full force like the phone case market.

A lot of people ordered the milanese loop, which is exactly why I don't want it ha. But I can see some very nice 3rd party straps coming out and it makes it better that Apple has implemented a program to help the 3rd party manufacturers with proper dimensions and schematics. Apple understands that if people are wearing cheesy and poorly made straps it will make the watch itself less enticing.

deepcscuba

May 15, 2015
Visit site
So now, for those that just entered PFS status overnight, what is the probability of getting the watch tomorrow? I've seen some say that there is a long delay in PFS and Shipped, and others say it arrived within 24 hours of PFS. I was planning to go into the office for a meeting tomorrow, but wonder if I should reschedule so I am home for the shipment. It would be nice to know soon!

abathingchris

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
So now, for those that just entered PFS status overnight, what is the probability of getting the watch tomorrow? I've seen some say that there is a long delay in PFS and Shipped, and others say it arrived within 24 hours of PFS. I was planning to go into the office for a meeting tomorrow, but wonder if I should reschedule so I am home for the shipment. It would be nice to know soon!

I've also scheduled myself to work from home tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh