Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
My order just went from processing to preparing to ship. :)

Ok, cruel joke from Apple. Earlier both my watches were set with a combined status of "Preparing for Shipment", now when I look at the Apple site, they have broken my wife's watch and my watch to two separate items. Her's now has the status of "Preparing for Shipment" and they changed mine back to "June" ship date. Interestingly enough, Apple Care for both devices was charged to my account.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Ok, cruel joke from Apple. Earlier both my watches were set with a combined status of "Preparing for Shipment", now when I look at the Apple site, they have broken my wife's watch and my watch to two separate items. Her's now has the status of "Preparing for Shipment" and they changed mine back to "June" ship date. Interestingly enough, Apple Care for both devices was charged to my account.

My Apple Care ($69) was authorized yesterday at 7:00PM CST. I got excited because when the watch ships normally they take out the Apple Care first then charge again for cost of the watch (like my wife's 38MM Maleness Watch).
I was waiting for the cost but no dice on that yet. So probably just Apple checking to see if you got funds for watch since its been over a month. Apple is toying with my emotions, lol.

SBSS Apple Watch w\Link Bracelet @ 4/10 - 2:05AM CST.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
My 42 SS BLL arrives today! ..still waiting for my fiance's 42 SG BSB. Delivery window 05/13 - 05/27. I haven't seen too many leather loop watches on this thread.

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
I ordered my watch: 03:14 pm EDT on the 10th.
Delivery estimate: May 13 to May 27
Current status: Processing

abathingchris

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my watch: 03:14 pm EDT on the 10th.
good luck

I ordered my watch: 03:13 pm EDT on the 10th.

Gift cards and credit card have not been charged yet.

Last edited:

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
@TDTHR3E Didn't you originally have a 4/24-5/8 delivery quote?
@pkimbell Ouch! Did they notify you first?

Good question. No notification from Apple. Very strange. I may contact them later just to ask what happened if only one does get processed and the other one still remains "June"

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Good question. No notification from Apple. Very strange. I may contact them later just to ask what happened if only one does get processed and the other one still remains "June"

@ pkimbell, I called Apple Sales Team, and they said since its been so long (like i thought in my post a few minutes ago) since we preordered they are checking to see if we still have funds to keep our place in line. Which kinda sucks as I thought my watch was about to ship.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I wish I could just tell apple my money is good, no need to "check" and just charge the card already for real an no BS. I've never burned them before with purchases no reason to start now. They should have a true loyalty program like if you spent over $5,000 in a year with apple you get your stuff faster. I bet a lot of us would fit that demographic with all the mac books, iPads, airports, iPhones, and now watches I'm assuming most of us purchase. Heck, in my house we have an airport, Macbook Air, 4 iPads, 3 iPhone 5's, 2 iPhone 6's, apple TV, mac mini, 27in thunderbolt display, and a time capsule. Come on apple... show some love back to the tried and true customers!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I wish I could just tell apple my money is good, no need to "check" and just charge the card already for real an no BS. I've never burned them before with purchases no reason to start now. They should have a true loyalty program like if you spent over $5,000 in a year with apple you get your stuff faster. I bet a lot of us would fit that demographic with all the mac books, iPads, airports, iPhones, and now watches I'm assuming most of us purchase. Heck, in my house we have an airport, Macbook Air, 4 iPads, 3 iPhone 5's, 2 iPhone 6's, apple TV, mac mini, 27in thunderbolt display, and a time capsule. Come on apple... show some love back to the tried and true customers!

Isn't that the truth. Just my wife and I (no kids), we have the following:

iPhone 6 Plus (128GB)
iPhone 6 (128GB)
iPad Air 2 (128GB)
iPad Air (64GB)
Three Apple TV's
2012 15" Macbook Pro (16GB RAM) (w\ Wireless Mouse & Keyboard Accessories)
38MM Malenese Loop Apple Watch (Received 4/24)
42MM SBSS Apple Watch w\Link (Processing Hell)

*Above is not including older iPads and iPhones i had in the past that i sold on Craiglist.

Well above $10,000. So I totally agree (Alot of peeps tags on here show they bought alot of Apple products). Since we regular people are spending a ton, we should be rocking Apple Watches early like the celebrities seeing they get theirs for free.

Flyinthere

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Since I have a window of May 29- June 11 for my 42mm Space Grey BSB ordered on 4/10 0337 eastern( I woke up late). I went ahead and ordered the green sport band so I will have it before or around the time I get the watch.

techev

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Be patient I ordered Eastern time 3:10 am 4/10. SS pink modern bukcle and SS 38mm link. Delivery May 13 to May 27. My SS link bracelet was charged and shipped yesterday, the SS modern buckle which I order 5 minutes earlier than the link one still processing. I don't think apple has any modern bukcle band available besides the ones they have in the stores for marketing.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Feels like no one really got any status updates on their orders from the last batch of planes. There are 5 more incoming to Alaska so I guess we can pray @AppleWatchMIA

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR