Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

a2dmusic

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I just asked my friend to check his Loop Band Apple Watch after I read the blue one shipped, and he said his is marked
for 'preparing for shipment' but Apple havent charged the card yet. 2:04AM CST | SS Black Loop Band. With yours being a rare color maybe that might be the hold up? But more planes are moving so hopefully you will see action.

Just FYI - my watch is on local truck, to deliver today... and my card hasn't been charged yet. So that's not necessarily definitive.

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I check this site about once an hour. I have a 42 Space grey aluminum sport (it looks black to me) with a black sports band (I prefer to type it out, how much time are you really saving?) with a black sports band. Ordered on 4/22, with a June est for shipping. You think it's close yet? Another day or two I'm guessing.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I check this site about once an hour. I have a 42 Space grey aluminum sport (it looks black to me) with a black sports band (I prefer to type it out, how much time are you really saving?) with a black sports band. Ordered on 4/22, with a June est for shipping. You think it's close yet? Another day or two I'm guessing.

I got bad news for you, I ordered the same watch on 4/10 at 3:13 EST and am still waiting!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2