Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Another morning in processing purgatory.

Like I've said before, I'm very happy for those of you that got yours already. But I can't help but be upset a bit when people who order theirs 2 weeks after me gets it first.

Are they not even making the Space Gray sport model? Was it a mistake that it was available to order? Is it just a unicorn watch? These things hurt my head...

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
After all of this, know what my biggest question is? Isn't it ridiculous that you have to enter in your password every time within the Apple Store app to check the status of your order? Why wouldn't Touch ID be enabled here? My most burning question after this whole release-gate scandal!

I thought the same thing.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
It's here and its totally worth the wait! its beautiful!! For people still waiting and getting frustrated like I was until 24 hours ago! keep the faith! Honestly I was on the brink of canceling my watch soooo glad I did't!

By the way this forum helped a lot! all the haters saying we shouldn't moan about not having our watch before the estimated delivery date, they are a joke and our watches should have been here weeks ago!

Good luck with the deliveries guys, hope they all come ASAP!

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
It has now been 3 weeks since apple released the watch. I am curious what percentage of orders have been fulfilled. Any guesses?

ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED EXCEPT MINE! :sarcastic:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 11.20.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-08 at 11.20.37 AM.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 27

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Another morning in processing purgatory.

Like I've said before, I'm very happy for those of you that got yours already. But I can't help but be upset a bit when people who order theirs 2 weeks after me gets it first.

Are they not even making the Space Gray sport model? Was it a mistake that it was available to order? Is it just a unicorn watch? These things hurt my head...

I feel your pain.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order for the exact same watch, same date, at 7:30am.
Same exact shipping window still shows. Did chat online, and she could only see the same information I can see in the Apple Store.
I told her "I want my Apple Watch!" and she cutely replied "I want you to have your Apple Watch!"
LOL

Which time zone are you in?

Chrisj1976

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm still in processing limbo.
42mm SS with Milanese loop
Pre-ordered on 4/10 at ~8:30 am
Shipping 4-6 weeks, delivers 5/13-5/27

I placed my order for the exact same watch, same date, at 7:30am.
Same exact shipping window still shows. Did chat online, and she could only see the same information I can see in the Apple Store.
I told her "I want my Apple Watch!" and she cutely replied "I want you to have your Apple Watch!"
LOL