Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Our orders posted at 00:07 AM PDT on April 10th.

My spouse's 42mm SS w/Black Sport Band arrived on Tuesday, May 5th.

My 42mm SS w/link bracelet still in Processing mode.

Both orders had delivery estimates of May 13-27.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got charged for this watch! Still shows 'Processing' on Apple Store website. I'm hoping I get it tomorrow so I can give it to her for Mother's Day.

Edit: 11:13 PM - Just changed to 'Preparing For Shipment'.

Since it ships next day do you think they will do Saturday delivery?

I got one for my mom for Mother's Day and her original ship quote was 4-6 week. I only just ordered it 4/28. The only draw back is now she said she needs a different band...hates the sport strap and she needs Bluetooth ear buds.

Still patiently waiting for mine. I know a lot of people say they incessantly check there order status. I check before bed and when I wake up. But I check this board too many times a day every time I see someone update there status I feel a bit closer to getting my watch :)

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Just got charged for this watch! Still shows 'Processing' on Apple Store website. I'm hoping I get it tomorrow so I can give it to her for Mother's Day.

Edit: 11:13 PM - Just changed to 'Preparing For Shipment'.

Wow congratulations!! Someone else who ordered the same model on the same day as you (24) and in the U.S. Had Theirs prepare to ship at around midnight. Hoping I'm not far behind!!!

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Those who had text notification set up, did you receive a text for preparing to ship?

I asked for all the text and e mail notifications but only got an e mail when it was dispatched! didn't receive any texts even at dispatch point, but I did get a notification from the Apple Store with the dispatch.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I asked for all the text and e mail notifications but only got an e mail when it was dispatched! didn't receive any texts even at dispatch point, but I did get a notification from the Apple Store with the dispatch.

Wow that sucks...back to obsessively checking my status 😱

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
My credit card has been charged and my account says "preparing for dispatch" (UK) do you think it might change to dispatched today?

Yes, it normally only takes a few hours to change to dispatched (mine was 4 hours) but I don't think they deliver on a Saturday. Good news is you will have your watch first thing Monday morning.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Those who had text notification set up, did you receive a text for preparing to ship?

I got messages that came in as alerts from the Apple Store app on my iPhone.

They were cute 1 said "Today is the day. Items from order xx should arrive today. And then after it was delivered "items in order xx were delivered. We hope you enjoy them."

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
After all of this, know what my biggest question is? Isn't it ridiculous that you have to enter in your password every time within the Apple Store app to check the status of your order? Why wouldn't Touch ID be enabled here? My most burning question after this whole release-gate scandal!

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
After all of this, know what my biggest question is? Isn't it ridiculous that you have to enter in your password every time within the Apple Store app to check the status of your order? Why wouldn't Touch ID be enabled here? My most burning question after this whole release-gate scandal!

That is a great observation and question!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73