Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing on SS 42mm leather loop.. Seriously considering canceling and just buying one of the marked up ones on eBay

Dude, why would you risk canceling a sure order for a possible fraudulent purchase? It's been one day shy of 2 weeks since the initial deliveries began.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Yet another morning waking up in processing purgatory.

Apple doesn't seem to have any order to making sure that those that placed their order at say 3:10am get theirs ahead of someone that placed it at noon same day.

I don't know if participating in this thread has helped or hurt my patience struggles, but at least you all know what I'm feeling!

Every morning I wake up like a kid a Christmas only to check my phone and to see "processing items"

I was thinking about going cold turkey and not checking my status or credit card and just waiting for the e mail to come through but its so hard!

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
42 SS with BSB, ordered 4/10 at around 3:45 EST, 5/13-5/27 Estimated Delivery.
DELIVERY EXCEPTION :):)

I am smiling because I got the "Preparing for Shipment" email from Apple yesterday, and then the "Order Shipped" email with delivery scheduled for today (I may not be home to sign). So at 4:45 am this morning I redirected it to my local UPS Center, where it is now waiting for me to pick up.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Every morning I wake up like a kid a Christmas only to check my phone and to see "processing items"

I was thinking about going cold turkey and not checking my status or credit card and just waiting for the e mail to come through but its so hard!

But what if it doesn't work! What if the notification or email doesn't fire for some reason and I don't know! haha
Must.....check.....hourly....

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
42 SS with BSB, ordered 4/10 at around 3:45 EST, 5/13-5/27 Estimated Delivery.
DELIVERY EXCEPTION :):)

I am smiling because I got the "Preparing for Shipment" email from Apple yesterday, and then the "Order Shipped" email with delivery scheduled for today (I may not be home to sign). So at 4:45 am this morning I redirected it to my local UPS Center, where it is now waiting for me to pick up.

I'm getter big jealous of everyone with your model. It's shipping faster than the 42mm SS with Milanese. Wait, did you order 3:45 am or pm?

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
There's some dude on another thread with a photoshopped order from the 27th for a 42 SS Milanese. Some people are failing for it and others are not so happy. Jerk. It is mind blowing how much cargo Apple has moving through the air constantly.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
So I realized a few things last night. Forgive me if they have been mentioned before. First it would appear that the watches are being allocated once they land in the US (Louisville for central and eastern US and California for Western US). The credit card corresponding to the allocated order is charged shortly after the planes arrival at the hub. Delivery of the watch will occur by the end of the next busy day in most occasions (if a plane lands after 10pm its counted as part of the next day, meaning that the watch will be delivered on the 2nd business day). It would also appear that Apple is attempting to work through the orders in the order they were received for the specific model ordered. This isn't a rule however as there has been some jumping around.

I hope this helps some people better understand whats going on with the orders. I did my best to compile useful and accurate information.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So I realized a few things last night. Forgive me if they have been mentioned before. First it would appear that the watches are being allocated once they land in the US (Louisville for central and eastern US and California for Western US). The credit card corresponding to the allocated order is charged shortly after the planes arrival at the hub. Delivery of the watch will occur by the end of the next busy day in most occasions (if a plane lands after 10pm its counted as part of the next day, meaning that the watch will be delivered on the 2nd business day). It would also appear that Apple is attempting to work through the orders in the order they were received for the specific model ordered. This isn't a rule however as there has been some jumping around.

I hope this helps some people better understand whats going on with the orders. I did my best to compile useful and accurate information.

Thank you for the clarification!

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Except I am in the Ohio and mine shipped from Calif yesterday am is on delivery to my house today. But maybe for the most part that is what they are doing. Mine is pink sport 38mm.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I finally received a Preparing for Shipment this morning. I'm so excited! Wait, what??? It's for the extra sports band?? $&@#! Oh well! Still waiting!

I think the previous comment is correct. I received the notification and charge shortly after the plane landed in Louisville. There appears to be 6 planes heading there now, so here's to hoping.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm out of processing hell!!!! Into purgatory of "preparing for dispatch" now lol, from what I can tell I shouldn't be there for long though! FINALLY!!!!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I finally received a Preparing for Shipment this morning. I'm so excited! Wait, what??? It's for the extra sports band?? $&@#! Oh well! Still waiting!

I think the previous comment is correct. I received the notification and charge shortly after the plane landed in Louisville. There appears to be 6 planes heading there now, so here's to hoping.

I want to order another band but have held off for that very reason. I think getting the band but no watch will drive me nuts. 😁

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!

Well my 42mm SS Milanese loop has just changed to Preparing for despatch.... Woohoo

Looks like they are finally starting to go, my girlfriends watch was despatched following day so hopefully will ship tomorrow, only downside is i will most likely have to wait till Monday now as I dont think UPS deliver saturdays...
Heres hoping you get yours as soon as poss.

Oh i ordered mine on the 10th at launch plus 62 minutes here in the UK.

Looks like a mass delivery to the UK then as I've just moved as well, on the plus side a few people I know who have had their say that its next day as soon as you go into preparing to dispatch.

Let me know if it arrives tomorrow

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
My 42mm SS ML just shipped. (ordered 10 minutes after Launch).
Some of you have mentioned you know the location from which it is being shipped.
How are you able to determine that? Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro