Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Man, waiting for my 42 SS link to ship is starting to get annoying. It'd be nice to at least get an update email.

I agree. An update would be nice. I haven't heard a word about my watch since I ordered it on 4/10. Thats 24 days since I received any information on my status.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My toy has just arrived!........and the box is as heavy as a friggin' brick! Anyway, I've got to take some time to charge it and get it set up. I'll check back later.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Ladies and gentleman let's be realistic all those that ordered including myself were given a time frame. Honestly is there anyone here that has a delivery date that has passed? Wouldn't think so if it says June then the watch will be delivered anytime from here to June. I don't understand why there are people that ordered on April 24, 27 or any other day and think it's on it's way.. It's as easy as this... You wait for it to arrive or cancel the order... If anyone is that displeased with apple then cancel.. No ones card has been charged unless the product is getting delivered...

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Ladies and gentleman let's be realistic all those that ordered including myself were given a time frame. Honestly is there anyone here that has a delivery date that has passed? Wouldn't think so if it says June then the watch will be delivered anytime from here to June. I don't understand why there are people that ordered on April 24, 27 or any other day and think it's on it's way.. It's as easy as this... You wait for it to arrive or cancel the order... If anyone is that displeased with apple then cancel.. No ones card has been charged unless the product is getting delivered...

I think because some many getting early shipments, (like me👍🏽👏🏽🍎)makes excitement of "wishing early shipment" more powerful 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

anon(799216)

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
For those still waiting for movement on their orders, here's my status update -

Ordered a 42mm SS with Milanese band on 4/10, received email confirmation at 10 minutes after pre-orders went live, delivery window of 4/24 - 5/8. Had seen absolutely no movement until FINALLY, this evening my credit card has a pending charge and my order is now Preparing to Ship. So much for the under promise and over deliver line, but with any luck I'll have my watch by Wednesday.

Probably completely unrelated, but I did have a chat with an Apple rep online this morning about my order. Didn't give me much info other than there were no "red flag" issues on my order and that until my shipping window passed there was nothing additional they could do for me.

TL:DR - If you ordered a 42mm SS watch, it is coming, but probably not until the later part of your shipping window.

bikewolf

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
At this point I should probably stop checking my order status. If people who ordered on the 10th still haven't gotten theirs, I should just forget about it and let it be a suprise. I ordered on the 14th of April. My date says jube, so I'm hoping for Mid-May.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2