Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My spouse's Apple Watch Stainless Steel with Black Sport Band changed from Processing to Preparing for Shipment today. Its order was confirmed on April 10th at 00:07 AM with a estimated delivery range of May 13-27.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting an update on my 42mm SS with Milanese pre-order from 4/10 @ ~8:30 am. I received the shipping 4-6 weeks, delivers 5/13-5/27 approximation too.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting an update on my 42mm SS with Milanese pre-order from 4/10 @ ~8:30 am. I received the shipping 4-6 weeks, delivers 5/13-5/27 approximation too.

I dont know when this person ordered but they have your exact model and was charged this morning at 5am. I would expect movement on yours soon

Maya0724

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
😀😀😀😀😀 Good news guys😁😁😁😁 now gather around and let me tell you the story of an apple fanatic that woke up on April 10th and ordered his beautiful Apple Watch SS with a black sports band. And after many weeks of checking my email and checking apple's website. My order has finally changed to "Preparing For Shipment!" 🎉🎉🎉🎉. I can't wait 😜. For those that are in that "processing phase" take it from me, there is hope! Thank you for reading.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
They need to start pushing 42mm Space Gray watches out. 38mm seem to be going out very fast it's so dumb.

They will probably get a large shipment on those this week and we will start to see movement. My husband ordered at 3:10 and it's still processing as well. I try not to flaunt my white 38 too much.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
This might not be the case, but I know it seem like some are getting their watches after some that show a later confirmation time. Couldn't this also be due to the different time zones? I know my confirmation email is date and time of the time zone I am in.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hmm not sure about this, You couldnt order the watch until 0.00 PST which here in the UK was 08.00, and here we have the online UK store so I am assuming orders here in the UK went into our own order queue, I am not sure how Apple priotorise between countries, but I am assuming it is dependant on volume of orders, if there are more people in the queue in the US then they will probably ship more watches to the US, at least that would be the more sensible way of shipping the watches once they come of the production line. Otherwise you would have extra stock in one country when another country would want them.

I know all preorders started at the same time period, but the confirmation email would come to them at the time they ordered it in their time zone. Two people could order it a the exact same time, but different time zones could make it look like one of the ordered hours after due to the confirmation email at least in the U.S.

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
My Status changed to preparing for shipment and card has been charged! Original shipping dates: May 13-27 (4-6 weeks).

Ordered the 42 mm sports Space Grey @ 2:09am CST.

:D!!

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
This is encouraging. I ordered mine at 3:09 Eastern Time. Same watch. Hasn't changed from processing but yours gives me hope. Thanks ��

Le Caid

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Was going to order the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band yesterday but when I saw shipping=July I decided to wait till they have enough to deliver like NOW

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Was going to order the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band yesterday but when I saw shipping=July I decided to wait till they have enough to deliver like NOW

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I can't say I blame you. Hopefully Apple will get production up to meet demand soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro