Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Tracking number says out for delivery although they better not be trying to deliver it to my office att his time of the morning

I literally setup a table at the door to work so I wouldn't miss them. It was frustrating to see 3 UPS vehicles drive by before one finally delivered. Be on the lookout but don't lose faith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
This is a good support group to help prevent...or cause anxiety - I'm not sure yet. Was able to order Apple Watch Sport Space Grey at 3:18a after getting up at 2:50a on 4/10 and received a delivery time of 5/13 to 5/27. Took forever to use a gift card and PayPal. First time I haven't been on the ground floor with receiving a new Apple product that I've ordered on launch day. Looks like I'm in good company. Still processing. Hopefully, I'll see movement soon.

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
This is a good support group to help prevent...or cause anxiety - I'm not sure yet. Was able to order Apple Watch Sport Space Grey at 3:18a after getting up at 2:50a on 4/10 and received a delivery time of 5/13 to 5/27. Took forever to use a gift card and PayPal. First time I haven't been on the ground floor with receiving a new Apple product that I've ordered on launch day. Looks like I'm in good company. Still processing. Hopefully, I'll see movement soon.

Wow, that's pretty lucky dates. I ordered 1 minute after you and got June originally, but now it 5/29 - 6/11

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I literally setup a table at the door to work so I wouldn't miss them. It was frustrating to see 3 UPS vehicles drive by before one finally delivered. Be on the lookout but don't lose faith!

Took them until 7 pm to deliver mine lol. Upsetting, but worth the wait

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Ordered sport space grey at xx:05 - apple took my money this morning, April 30 - status moved to preparing for shipment. My original window was May 13.

Well if that's the case and you got yours 13 or so days before your date, than me with a May 29th i hope i can get it on the 15th or 16th :p

jgurnett

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Something I've done before and it works is to leave a note at the door with the tracking number on it saying you authorize the driver to leave the package in the event you're not there to sign for it. I've never had a package not delivered because of this and just did it with my new Macbook Retina 12".

This may have been mentioned by someone already but I didn't read through everything, too many posts.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Card charged and preparing to ship!
I ordered the 38 SS Milanese loop with applecare and a blue sport band on 4/10 just before 7PM EDT. I had a 5/13-5/24 estimate for the watch and it is now preparing to ship. No shipping notice yet. The band is still processing with expected date of 4/29-5/12.
I am so excited!

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Finally I was charged overnight last night and out of processing hell. I have a very busy career and honestly have been low key on here but have been reading daily as well as every few days checking my status. Wish I got it like my other apple devices on launch day but I guess how's my time.

42mm SG Sport
Order confirmation at 3:05a on 4/10 not sure of seconds
Orig may 13-27
Never got an EOD

Just waiting on shipment now but it's better then PROCESSING that's for sure. There's light at the end of the tunnel now. Hang in there guys it's coming to you all I'm just hoping they deliver tomorrow that would be great to have it for the weekend

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2