Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Apparently there are 6 more planes heading to anchorage. Hopefully we start to see some more movement soon. I've been in "processing items" limbo since XX:13 on 4/10.

papezonejr

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my 42mm Stainless Steel with stone leather loop and a 42mm black sport band on 4/10 at 3:13 am EST. Estimated delivery date for the watch is 5/13 and for the band 4/29, no movement on either :( Not a good sign that my band hasn't even shipped...

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I got charged this morning. I ordered a 42mm stainless steel with bsb at 12:03 on 4/10. expected delivery of 4/24-5/8 and Im updated to preparing for shipment.! finally!!

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I can't post links yet unfortunatley, but go to: flight aware .com / live / iphone
without the spaces

I am using that as well, but it doesn't say 6 planes I see 1 plane going to Louisville and will arrive 1 AM EST and two plans that are on their way to Anchorage that will arrive at around 1 PM EST. So 3 flights in total but it shows 6 plans, but one three of them have descriptions.

Russ Seaman

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
ahh...i see what your saying...they could just be other planes in the area...the one in lead is the "apple" plane....im seeing lots of movements on the black sport bands....so fingers crossed things are moving for everyone

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Yea I see the planes, but under like where it shows the Activity Log, destinations and everything I only see that three of them have descriptions and destinations.

if you click on the 6 planes, you get more detailed information. All 6 are heading to anchorage. There is currently 1 plane scheduled to head to Louisville in a few hours. However its important to note that these are UPS planes and may not be filled with apple watches or even apple products. They may have general cargo with some apple devices on them, hence why we are able to track them this way.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Yea I see the planes, but under like where it shows the Activity Log, destinations and everything I only see that three of them have descriptions and destinations.

ahh...i see what your saying...they could just be other planes in the area...the one in lead is the "apple" plane....im seeing lots of movements on the black sport bands....so fingers crossed things are moving for everyone

From watching the site for a few days, the description doesn't get updated until it hits Alaska. So you will see later that it will update

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods