Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
This is posted on another site and people are saying it's pretty much on the money when comparing it to their SS BSB orders:

+3-4 minutes Monday
Tuesday delivery

+4-5 minutes Tuesday
Wendsday delivery

+5 minutes Wendsday
Thursday delivery

+5-6 minutes Thursday
Friday Delivery

+6 minutes Friday
Monday delivery
Originally Posted by maxprice

That's looking pretty accurate at this point.... It's frustrating though, because so many of the other models are getting greatly improved delivery forecasts, but or model seems to be moving exactly on pace with the 4/24-5/8 estimate we were given on launch day. I think we all just assumed that apple was under promising and would come through for us.

I'm +3 minutes on the 42mm SS BSB and just received mine today so I'd say this looks to be quite accurate.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
No shipping date. But one of my watches switched to "preparing for shipment" today. SG BSB ordered at xx:04, Bay Area

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Maya0724

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yea well actually paypal is saying pending. And the order is saying processing. So I'm flipping between no email and going to paypal to see pending and checking apple to see processing . It's a endless cycle of madness. I ordered on the tenth about 3:10am eastern time.

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 42 mm Space Gray Sport, :19 past the hour on the 10th. I got June date but yesterday changed to May 29th - June 11th hope sooner after this week.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2