Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Just put in an order for a 38mm Sport with a white sports band -- I like my 42mm SS Milanese so much that I persuaded my mom to get one. She's recovering from a bad fall, and when the bones knit some more she's going to go for lots of walks to get her strength up.

Was there something about 38mm Sports shipping quicker? Or was that just the blue band? (She refused to let me order blue for her.)

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Blue is probably the fastest. But white band seems to be pretty quick also.

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop band, ordered 04/10/2015 at 03:07am Eastern (I'm in VA). Sadly order is still in a processing items status :mad:

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order between 8:30-9 am EST for the 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop model on 4/10 and received the May 13-27 delivery time frame. I haven't received any updates nor has my credit card been charged.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Now, If I could get a dollar for every time i've been asked if I've got my watch yet, I would probably buy another (and wait for that one too)....

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting for my Apple Sport Watch with Black Sports Band! They havent shipped mine yet! I dont know where you are seeing this? Mine wont ship till May 13th to May 27th

rrkaren

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Finally received my 38mm Space Gray BSB. Ordered 3:02am. Looks like that style is finally shipping!
Not sorry I ordered the 38mm. Fits my small wrist perfectly!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I thought I would have gotten my Silver Watch today. It said shipped on Apr-25 so I figured for sure I would get it today. I still haven't got it and when I try to use the Track Shipment button I get an error at the UPS site. I guess I'll have to call UPS tomorrow and see what's going on.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought I would have gotten my Silver Watch today. It said shipped on Apr-25 so I figured for sure I would get it today. I still haven't got it and when I try to use the Track Shipment button I get an error at the UPS site. I guess I'll have to call UPS tomorrow and see what's going on.

Hopefully, it's just a glitch and you will receive it sometime tomorrow. Keep us updated, if you don't mind...;)

wallyfr05

Dec 4, 2008
Visit site

Have you tried signing up for UPS My Choice to see if it shows in there?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox