Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Woke up today to work from home, no update from Apple. I sighed, and actually went ahead and ordered another charging cable. Even that was back-ordered til Mid May.

Around 2 PM, finally got an update. My order shipped, will be here Monday! But it was for the damn charging cable! Damn *** apple! Messing with my emotions. :rotfl:

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
According to the store my watch will be here Monday. UPS hasn't updated yet and I'm cautiously optimistic it'll arrive tomorrow, albeit highly unlikely. It's coming 1 day after I leave for the week.

curtb

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Waiting as well Tim. Leaving town for two weeks on Monday morning, so it looks bleak. On the other hand, I am pretty much assured it will be waiting for me when I get home.
BTW Referring to flying them over... Dell does the same thing with laptops (at least they used to). They have planes with special racks installed. The plane sits until it is full, then they bring the full plane over.

Let's hope they have a couple of plane loads of 42 SS's.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Waiting as well Tim. Leaving town for two weeks on Monday morning, so it looks bleak. On the other hand, I am pretty much assured it will be waiting for me when I get home.
BTW Referring to flying them over from China... Dell does the same thing with laptops (at least they used to). They have planes with special racks installed. The plane sits until it is full, then they bring the full plane over.

My question was more about why they would fly them north, then south, instead of linearly. I know flying straight from China to CA would burn more fuel, but it seems like you'd put the inventory closer to the population centers which would order them, statistically speaking. No offense to apple watch fans in Alaska.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Soo still stuck in processing, no charges or movement. I ordered the 42mm SS with black sport band and Im in Los Angeles

Last edited:

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got confirmation that mine will be here Monday. I'll have to wait until Saturday to actually use it but that's ok. While I'm gone I wouldn't have been wearing it anyway.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Now that launch day has gone and I didn't get my watch. I hope I don't get it until next Friday or after that. I have 3 finals on Thursday. It will be a bad thing to have a new toy to play with couple days before finals. Haha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro