Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jmecca09

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Does anyone know if bands will be available for purchase at Apple retail stores today? I know the phones are online only, but I'm hoping maybe I can pickup an extra sport band in the store. I chatted online with an Apple Rep and he said he didn't know.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know if bands will be available for purchase at Apple retail stores today? I know the phones are online only, but I'm hoping maybe I can pickup an extra sport band in the store. I chatted online with an Apple Rep and he said he didn't know.

I heard they will be available to purchase at the store in May

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Lucky you, still nothing on mine and i ordered within a couple of minutes... Congrats buddy.

Thanks! My girlfriend just got hers and stopped by my office to show me. Pretty slick! Quality seems really nice. Soft rubber for the band.

Falk25

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

PEOPLE! My card was charged. Finally...this has been painful. I ordered the 38mm Space Gray Aluminum with the Black Sport Band. Hoping this moves quickly. My excitement has been ignited again.

Apple Watch Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band Ordered at 3:02 AM...exact same time as you so I got excited and checked my order. Still not charged, still "Processing"...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW