Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Seeing all the posts here and across Reddit makes me really wish I had ordered one.

(Darn, I KNEW I would be like this... I think I even predicted it a few weeks back on here) :(

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

I wish I had my Watch now so that it would be easier to constantly check the delivery status of my Watch😏📦⌚❗

JaenelleMasen

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

Is it sad how much we are all obsessively tracking the delivery of this watch? What other company out there have that? The kind of Apple following is a bit scary to think about but also fun to be a part of. I have UPS alerting my email and text to see my watch delivery's every move if I can.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

So close! It's in Manchester NH. Only 2.5 hours away. I'll start my delivery route, and drop in to pick it up, on my way out.

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Mine said a few hours ago that it was in Louisville which is 4 hours away from me

tdosthp

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

I'm jealous. Not sure if there was an order/rhyme or reason for this but...
I'm in "Processing" hell. I managed to get my order in at 3:02am Eastern, 42mm Stainless with the BSB. Seems like I should be in the first wave. My delivery estimates = 4/24-5/8. I also received the dreaded "We're working on your order", e-mail. I've called to make sure my addresses are right in their system and I've been assured that it looks good and I should get mine tomorrow but...who knows.

I wonder if using Apple Pay through the Apple Store app borked things.

I am in the same boat as you. Same watch, ordered at :03 and got the email from Apple.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the stainless steel watch with black sport band just after 12 AN on 4/10, and was given a 4/24 to 5/8 delivery date. I am still in processing limbo. So far, all of the people I've heard of getting a watch on 4/24 are getting Sport models. I'm beginning to wonder if the stainless watches are going out later. Is anyone has anyone gotten notification of their stainless watches shipping? Anyway, the window is 4/24-5/8, so I'm keeping it in my head that there are 2 weeks to go.

Yes, I ordered a stainless steel 38 mm Milanese, and it is being delivered today. Crossing my fingers for you!

Laura

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site

I'm not going to be able to get anything done today! I'm SO excited!!

image.jpg

I also got an email from Apple about how to set up an online video 'personal setup' appointment. I think I'll muddle through on my own just fine! :-D

Laura

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site

Sounds like the 42 SS BSB are last.... it would be dumb if it's because of the band.

I agree, but what other reason could there be. I've seen people with later order times already ship for the same watch with a different band. Sounds like they took care of the higher priced orders in the SS line.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

LOL!! I think my wife would divorce me, if I tracked my watch that hard.

Middle of a very boring night shift at work and nothing much to do so I'm keeping myself entertained until I get off in 4 hours, then I wait for the UPS man to arrive.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Middle of a very boring night shift at work and nothing much to do so I'm keeping myself entertained until I get off in 4 hours, then I wait for the UPS man to arrive.

I used to work at IBM night shift. I would setup wafer testers and the. Then just monitor then from anywhere to 30 up to 4 hours. I know the feeling 😜

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

Enjoy it when you get some. I'm still in the PH, which is fine. Woke up this AM and the credit card wasn't charged. That ended the hope of getting it today. Just gotta hope it comes by next friday.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Enjoy it when you get some. I'm still in the PH, which is fine. Woke up this AM and the credit card wasn't charged. That ended the hope of getting it today. Just gotta hope it comes by next friday.

Wasn't a huge deal for me to get it today, but I go on vacation in 2 weeks and want to use it while on vacation so the sooner I got it the sooner I could be comfortable using it. I'll be in Washington DC and think I'll love using it for navigation on foot around DC.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods