Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

Oh, boy... My watch is scheduled to be delivered between 1:15 - 5:15 p.m. tomorrow. I have to leave for work at 4:30 p.m. I'm going to be a nervous wreck tomorrow. My husband will be home to sign for it after I leave, but still!! Sigh...

Laura

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site

Mine is in TN, and hasn't done anything yet. And it needs to get to Houston by tomorrow. 😒 My tracking still only says label created. At least some of y'all have seen some movement on yours. Sigh.

Sugrat

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

At least your getting yours, guess i need to order at 12.01:30 and not 12.03, have fun with them, i'm sure we'll get full reviews tomorrow.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Mine is in TN, and hasn't done anything yet. And it needs to get to Houston by tomorrow. 😒 My tracking still only says label created. At least some of y'all have seen some movement on yours. Sigh.

Same as you. 42mm SG?

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site

That's true. I hate that I sound like that when some people are still waiting. I just thought that "shipped" actually meant that it had been shipped.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

We'll get them tomorrow, I order from a website that uses next day air saver all the time from NJ. It normally leaves NJ around 11pm and makes it all the way to my house the next day around 3. And I've had this happen multiple times.

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

I don't see a pre sign button on the order status page, but I read that you can still do it through the ups app. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks! Also, am I the only one who kinda thought it was wrong to be posting pics of their delivered Apple watch? No disrespect of course, I just think it's gloating at its best. I mean, I know I'm getting mine today but there are people on here who won't, and I just thought it to be a dirty thing to do. That's all.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

I don't see a pre sign button on the order status page, but I read that you can still do it through the ups app. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks! Also, am I the only one who kinda thought it was wrong to be posting pics of their delivered Apple watch? No disrespect of course, I just think it's gloating at its best. I mean, I know I'm getting mine today but there are people on here who won't, and I just thought it to be a dirty thing to do. That's all.

Here is where it is for me. May be carrier dependent. I have UPS.

295750ffe83ea8f6ca39e3e1599fe3d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nixxon2000

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site

It depends on the total value of the watch. Most sport watches are able to presign Apple watch and watch edition don't have that option through Apple. I just left a note at the door and am hoping they just leave it.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Ok, I'm up all night working, so I'm now on FlightAware trying to follow my watch. UPS showing it currently in Louisville KY (started in Harrisburg PA). So I'm guessing it will be on UPS904 departing at 3:30 EDT for Los Angeles arriving at 4:35 my time. But then I've seen UPS updates very behind before so it could be in L.A. already for all I know.

furkson

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Thanks guys. I figured the pre sign would've been where you indicated in that screenshot. However mine doesn't show the pre sign button, and says signature required. Rather odd considering I also have a 42mm sport delivering.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

I'm jealous. Not sure if there was an order/rhyme or reason for this but...
I'm in "Processing" hell. I managed to get my order in at 3:02am Eastern, 42mm Stainless with the BSB. Seems like I should be in the first wave. My delivery estimates = 4/24-5/8. I also received the dreaded "We're working on your order", e-mail. I've called to make sure my addresses are right in their system and I've been assured that it looks good and I should get mine tomorrow but...who knows.

I wonder if using Apple Pay through the Apple Store app borked things.

r2rubio

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

I ordered the stainless steel watch with black sport band just after 12 AN on 4/10, and was given a 4/24 to 5/8 delivery date. I am still in processing limbo. So far, all of the people I've heard of getting a watch on 4/24 are getting Sport models. I'm beginning to wonder if the stainless watches are going out later. Is anyone has anyone gotten notification of their stainless watches shipping? Anyway, the window is 4/24-5/8, so I'm keeping it in my head that there are 2 weeks to go.

samodia

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

The only SS 42mm BSB that I heard shipping was in the UK! I am just like you placed order at xx:03 and nothing yet! I was not even charged! Hope we will get it soon

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods