Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

My status has just been changed from "Prepared to Ship" to "Shipped". And it allows me to "Pre-Sign for Delivery". I also got an email from Apple to tell me the same thing. Yippie!!!

brentino

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

If you're not there to sign for it if they attempt delivery tomorrow - they'll leave a note and come back Monday...

That's why I need to come up with a different plan. I'm hoping to pre sign and have a neighbor pick it up once I'm notified its delivered.

chanomex

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

My Apple watch is shipping from Rialto by Los Angeles so ....people in California who ordered within the first 10 mins should get it tomorrow even if there is no notification since they are using next day air saver iMoreAppImg_20150423_122901.jpg

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

Apple doesn't like me anymore....

Me neither. I'm so bummed. Meanwhile my girlfriend will have hers tomorrow via next day. I've lost hope to get it before I leave. The only slim possibility is that Apple springs for a Saturday delivery if they charged me tomorrow. But I'm not hopeful.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site

A few more days is going to be over a week for me. I have to figure out what to do with the package that's going to arrive in my absence.

zaslek

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site

I got the email of doom yesterday but my account was just charged and Its preparing for shipment now. I was beginning to think they were doing this alphabetically since I'm at the end haha.

HB_Photo

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site

Any western states get their shipment notification yet? Ive seen some East Coasters, but no one in my area (Phx)..

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

What is in email of death? I have been charged but have not received any emails. I guess I should be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happyalice

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site

Mine is 'Preparing for Shipment'! The hold is back on my Discover card, so hopefully it gets out the door today.

42 SS Milanese, confirmed at :03, in Illinois. Keep the faith, people!

fjcinnc1

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site

I'm amazed. EOD. Charged at 1pm CDT, prepared to ship an hour later, shipped by 3pm. Tracking number but no delivery info. Fingers crossed. There is HOPE! 42 SS Milanese in MD

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

I'm amazed. EOD. Charged at 1pm CDT, prepared to ship an hour later, shipped by 3pm. Tracking number but no delivery info. Fingers crossed. There is HOPE! 42 SS Milanese in MD

Man that's awesome, mine did the same but haven't gotten the tracking number and it doesn't say it has shipped. Fully expecting it tomorrow now.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I'm in Vermont, and my watch sat in PA all day, and about an hour ago it showed it in New Jersey... Phew, I was getting nervous

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Shipped! Woohoo! It seems like many of the ones just shipping are Milanese, so I guess we were last.

And as far as presigning, it gives me that option right in the email. Did no one else get that?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2